+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Re: 11/30 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Thank you for posting.

Just a random question I've never thought of before. We know the weigh in takes hours to tape. So, do they really have only one hour to contemplate who to vote off.

Patrick wonders when enough is enough to be below the yellow line....wonder if he will vote Elizabeth out. I guess it depends on how much Frado can influence him.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4117513;
    Weigh In....

Bredan (fall below red, fall below red, fall below red...I know, it's recorded) 265/260/-5/1.89%....sorry for those who like Bredan but YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! What's that about karma? He is below red line so is automatically eliminated.
    Happy dance!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;4117515;
    Thank you for posting.
    No problem. It is keeping me from snacking and keeping me awake. I didn't realize it was still two hours even though starting an hour later than normal. 4:30 is going to come way to quick....better have the coffee ready in the morning.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ada votes for Mark...still trying to decide if stupid or not
    Patrick votes for Mark...Mark was too confident a few minutes ago....

Mark is the biggest threat there so of course he is voted off but I wish they'd be honest and say it's the alliances.

Ada is going to have to step it up somehow to be in final three. I think Frado and Patrick have passed her percentage wise total now but she still has a chance...I hope.

Update on Mark and Brendan:

Brenden is now 237lbs...total 125lbs lost...He looks good but he has a round face so doesn't look like he lost much in his face.

Mark is now 248lbs..total of 173lbs lost....moved in with his cousin in Phoenix to finish the journey together...she has lost 100lbs...Sunshine is helping him with his journey also. He looks great! Very handsome!!!! I bet he doesn't have much more to loose with his height.......

Previews:

The final four go home. I'm worried for Ada...not that it shows anything but I do worry for her.

Good night all! Hope you Westcoasters enjoy the show. My stomach is growling so before I give in I'm heading to bed :-)

FORT Regular

Mark is soooooooo good looking. I have a crush

Rooting for Ada!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So next week they go home...and then do they come back and weigh in, and the top two are in the F3 and we vote on the 3rd person? I could be wrong, but I think that even if Ada is in the bottom 2 we will vote her in...unless people think they are doing her a favor by letting her go for the at home prize.
    And Mark going home, wow... until this week he was leading pretty much the whole way in the race to lose 50% of one's starting weight. Really was a big threat so no wonder the others took him out. I don't know why he's disappointed...he must have known about the alliance....

Kao

Rooting for Ada. Win girl, win!

Sad for Mark. I really liked him, and while I can understand that at this point you want to vote for someone you could beat to get to F3 it still sucks. He looks fantastic though, and I wish him well.

Considering the work Brendan does it was very...interesting how homogeneous Brendan's "welcome home" party was, and that's all I'm going to say about that. :/

Quick question: If you make Final 3 can you still be in the running for the at-home prize, or do they give a certain amount of money to the people who make 3rd and 2nd place?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast