+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion ***Spoiler Thread***

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion ***Spoiler Thread***

Did anyone else notice that Mark and Lisa stayed together during the entire challenge, and were holding hands when they finished together? I think they would be an adorable couple!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4113434;
    She and her brother were in a pool when she was around 4 (he was younger but not sure how old) and he drowned and her parents blamed her. There was also something with her other brother...I think a car accident and the brother was okay but the parents said something about her trying to kill another brother.

Ada's first baby brother drowned as you said. Then, her next baby brother died of SIDS. They had another baby boy who didn't die as a baby and when Ada took him out in the car they had a bad accident. That's when her father approached her and said, "are you trying to kill another one?"

I think she always had a feeling her parents blamed her, (they probably treated her not well in comparison to her brother), but her father confirmed those wonderings when he came out and said it. It's heartbreaking.
    My hope is that her parents actually do love her and break down the walls to let her know. It's easy to tell someone to let it go and love yourself, blah blah blah, but not being loved by your parents carries long term repercussions... it changes people forever.

I have been playing matchmaker in my head for Ada and Brendon. It would also be great advertising for an auto dealer to give them both a car, too.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123