+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4107592;
    Yes, I think that Brendan and Frado keeping Elizabeth was personal. It would be interesting to have her and one of them under the yellow line and see who the remaining one voted out.

Heartbroken for Ada. That was very sad. But I don't think she will ever give up on trying to get her parent's love and approval. Which is fine as long as that is not her main goal in life. And maybe her parents will see the show and change their ways - anything is possible. What about her siblings also?
    Agreed with both of you, and furthermore I would bet that it is because she was the third contestant that came from the Boston challenge. Frado and Brendan are wearing black because they are the two that passed, Elizabeth is in yellow because she did not but Jillian saved her. Isn't that right?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4107259;
    Doesn't sound weird to me. I have always thought I would love to have Jillian as a trainer. Not that I could afford it.
    Hah, she's mine...I have all of her DVDs. At $14 a pop, she's affordable. On her yoga DVD, at one point she says something to the effect that she can see us through our TV screens. She sounds positively frightening when she says that.

At first I was horrified that Jessica was going to cut off that beautiful hair...glad it's not short and it does look lovely. I liked her, though I couldn't quite comprehend her meltdown just because Jesse was gone. I noticed she said she was planning on losing another 40 lbs for the finale...can't wait to see her at a healthy, attractive weight.

Now rooting for Ada & Mark to be in the F2.

ETA: Yes, MamaAmyG, Elizabeth is in yellow because she was a "saved" player. Aaron and what's-her-name were in yellow as well.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane...I liked Jessica too. I don't know why she didn't loose much except last week. She seemed to be working hard. Eating...not sure since they don't really show us them eating much. You would have thought Jillian or Bob would have worked with her one on one more than we saw. Maybe they did. Even though she lost at reasonable rate it wasn't good enough for BL. She is a beautiful girl. BUT my DH came in when it was showing her reveal last night and said, "She looks like Monica Lewinsky". That ruined it for me.

Anyway, I wonder if she was affected by Jesse so much b/c there was something going on with them two. Just a thought. Or is he married? I can't remember!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

I've heard speculation that Jessica and Jesse are involved. Not sure if it is true or not. I've heard the Monica Lewinsky thing too - I think it is her new, darker hair and how it was styled. I actually thought she needed a cut but not sure about the colour. She's a very pretty woman regardless.

I do wish they would show more about eating apart from the "Let's go to Subway and make a sandwich" segments (which I guess is informational, teaching about eating on the go and all). One of them (Brendan? Frado?) mentioned how as the weeks were going by it was harder for him to meet his calorie burn but they've never really gone over that in detail that I can recall (I know it's all "Calories in/calories out" but I'm sure they could provide more details, or more framework if you will).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I could see Jesse and Jessica together.

Also, Brendan and Aida

and, Mark and Lisa

####

I liked Jessica. Her parting words seemed to nail it. She never seemed to latch on to the process or the game or the comaraderie of the house. It's clear she stands on the outside until she feels it's safe to go in. She looks like she is moving at her own pace in her home video and that it is working. While she didn't drop boat loads of weight at the ranch, it seemed to be an experience that made her stronger.

I agree Jexter. About it all!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234