Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Elimination Room:

Is it going to be Jessica or Elizabeth? I predict it's Jessica :-(

Breden votes for Jessica
    Frado votes for Jessica
    Lisa votes for Jessica

Jessica is voted out....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Jessica treats herself to a makeover at home. She donates her hair to lock of love. She is down to 200lbs.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4107123;
    I know this may sound weird to some people but I would love to have a trainer kick my butt like that!!!
    Doesn't sound weird to me. I have always thought I would love to have Jillian as a trainer. Not that I could afford it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Did you notice that Jessica said when she went home that there were 4 months left, and that they were halfway done....so 8 months of weight loss all total for the season.
    As usual the guys took out the "stronger" of the people/teams below the yellow line....
    Mark is still leading but not by nearly so much....Ada is right on his tail, and the rest of the guys right behind them. Details in the #s thread tomorrow.

Kao

I like Mark and Ada, so I hope they both stay next week. I felt so bad for Ada tonight, and I'm not buying the "cultural" excuse for one minute. Her parents are just nasty, hateful human beings and the sooner she realizes that she will never have their approval and start living her life for her the better off she will be. Unfortunately, some people just rolled craps in regards to family members, and sometimes you just have to realize that the dice is loaded and just walk away.

As for the judging tonight, I think the best person went home. Elizabeth really gave it her all this week. Jessica? Not so much.

I know this may sound weird to some people but I would love to have a trainer kick my butt like that!!!
    LOL, I bought the 30 Day Shred and hid it because I felt like she was "judging" me on the DVD cover!

Yes, Jessica didn't deserve to stay with her lack of will, work, and determination this week. BUT I don't think Elizabeth has deserved to stay the past few weeks yet she gets by. That is what bugs me. But I know they are keeping the ones they know they can beat in the end. They are playing the game for sure...no matter what they say.

I'm rooting for Ada and Mark.

To the Point

I actually think there is some bond with F & B where Elizabeth is concerned, so it is more than just wanting to take the weakest to the final, however I am sure that is a really strong motivator for them. That being said, I understand that this is a game but it really bugged me that the "alliance" is still keeping E and it totally annoyed me when B was not worried about whether he fell below the yellow line because he knew he would be safe. I try to like this Elizabeth but there is something about her that is really bugging me. I really hate the guys alliance this year more than most years. I'm not really sure why. They have really seemed like bullies to me. Now, what I watched of last nights show (last hour) I didn't see as much of the attitude but I just can't find anything about them to like.

Ada is really impressive. I like her, probably more than anyone else.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4107561;
    I actually think there is some bond with F & B where Elizabeth is concerned, so it is more than just wanting to take the weakest to the final, however I am sure that is a really strong motivator for them. That being said, I understand that this is a game but it really bugged me that the "alliance" is still keeping E and it totally annoyed me when B was not worried about whether he fell below the yellow line because he knew he would be safe. I try to like this Elizabeth but there is something about her that is really bugging me. I really hate the guys alliance this year more than most years. I'm not really sure why. They have really seemed like bullies to me. Now, what I watched of last nights show (last hour) I didn't see as much of the attitude but I just can't find anything about them to like.

I think what we saw with Frado during his yelling match with Aaron really cemented my dislike of him and view of him as a bully.

CCL

I actually think there is some bond with F & B where Elizabeth is concerned, so it is more than just wanting to take the weakest to the final, however I am sure that is a really strong motivator for them.
    Yes, I think that Brendan and Frado keeping Elizabeth was personal. It would be interesting to have her and one of them under the yellow line and see who the remaining one voted out.

Heartbroken for Ada. That was very sad. But I don't think she will ever give up on trying to get her parent's love and approval. Which is fine as long as that is not her main goal in life. And maybe her parents will see the show and change their ways - anything is possible. What about her siblings also?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I totally agree with you. I really hope Ada blows them all away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast