+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

I agree with you guys, Brendan seems slimy and Frado seems shady. I'm having real trouble picking someone I like this season, to be honest. I guess I like Anna. I sort of like Ada too but she seems like there isn't a person in the world she wouldn't throw in the line of fire to ensure her own safety. I usually like people who are competitive, I am myself, but there's something about the way she channels her competitiveness that's subtlely unattractive.

CCL

It was bogus sending Adam home. He's doing well and seems to have a realistic weight in mind for the finale, which is good. And his brother is cute!

I don't think there is anything wrong with Jessica. Losing four pounds in a week is good. The lack of happiness at decent losses continues to bug.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

The only thing about Jessica is she is consistantly has the worst percentages as compared to others on her team. She is definitely a liability to the team.

Next week, if that team loses the weighin by four pounds or less... I hope they realized they threw away Adam and his four pound pass for someone who IS a liability. Sure, you try to get rid of threats at the "merge", but you still need to keep your team strong early in the game. It's a classic error to get rid of all the threats too early in the game.

I also was not impressed about Jessica's anger that they were voting for her at all! She called it "one bad week." Please, girl, you know the facts... that you are weaker than Adam... and you're pulling that?

Wait, let me clear something up: the blue team split the votes between Jessica and Adam (3 votes apiece). Therefore, the black team got to choose anyone from the blue team except Mark (highest percentage that week from blue). The BLACK team chose to send Adam home (and since he was carrying forward a 4 lb advantage, smart choice by them!)

CCL

^ Sure, I know that. But if the blue team had been smart, they would have kept Adam over Jessica straight out. They fact that they ended up in a tie gave the power to the other team, which was dumb on their part.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I agree, it is dumb to give power to the other team. They also were dumb by not blocking the choice to send Jessica to the scale for the team. Just b/c someone worked hard and feels like they'll drop a lot that week.....if from day 1 they've been the lowest percentage loser....block it!!! I knew right then they lost the weigh in.

I'd love to loose 4lbs a week. So it is good BUT compared to what everyone else is dropping it isn't good. I think she could benefit by having Jillian as a trainer for many reasons. I do think it is too early to get rid of the strongest at this point. But this season has proved that they are mixing it up every week and you never know what they'll throw at you. Who knows, they could be going to singles next week. Doubt it but you never know. If so, then it was smart to have Adam eliminated.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4091844;
    I agree with you guys, Brendan seems slimy and Frado seems shady. I'm having real trouble picking someone I like this season, to be honest. I guess I like Anna. I sort of like Ada too but she seems like there isn't a person in the world she wouldn't throw in the line of fire to ensure her own safety. I usually like people who are competitive, I am myself, but there's something about the way she channels her competitiveness that's subtlely unattractive.
    Brendan is shady as hell. Wasn't the guy who got voted off last week a part of the guy alliance?

Ada needs to start playing smart and get something going with the other girls ASAP, otherwise she's gone. Jillian sat them down last week and did everything except spell out to them what was happening; when are they going to take the hint? Then again, she's kinda crafty; I'm almost positive she and Anna waterloaded this week which would be a smart strategy...let the others think they hit a plateau so they don't seem as much as a threat.

When are contestants finally going to start listening to Bob? Blue Team did the exact opposite of everything he suggested last night with dire results.

FORT Fogey

I like the game playing aspect and enjoy seeing contestants go all out to stay in hopes of winning. When they vote to keep someone who "needs" to stay more than another it makes no sense. Teams should vote out the one who loses more slowly, no brainer. Sure, they are being kind and we all like to operate that way in real life but this is a game show to win 250 grand. Play to win! Water loading when it makes sense to do so is very smart! Fight to stay every week in anyway you can.

I FF through the tears and drama and watch the challenges and weigh ins. I pause when I see drama like Fredo walking out of the gym. What a silly man! And his snit in the calorie guessing challenge was equally nutty.

Adam was the biggest threat and it would have been difficult to get him out as his advantage increased every week. I think his leaving now will benefit those (the men) with higher losses on the blue team. If they continue to lose to the black team the men are safe until the game changes. Clearly the two blue women are the next in line to go.

FORT Fogey

I like all the players this season. We don't see the full personalities of people until the season moves on so I may be disappointed somewhere along the line, but so far, so good.

I like Brendan and Fredo. I loved how they've supported the asthmatic girl (Elizabeth, right?) since day one - how they immediately turned over their letters from home, etc. For some reason, I just don't mind that they are playing the game. I also like their East coast honesty. I used to live in Jersey and man, people out there are like none other. They truely do wear their hearts on their sleeves and that is what we are seeing.

I'm in Minnesota now, and all we have are bunch of polite people walking around (Eric is from MN and people are generally a lot like him).

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Frado is a real piece of work.

Dare I say it? Frado is fat because Frado can't control his emotions. Even if he does lose a lot of weight on the show, if he doesn't learn to deal with his emotions he'll regain his weight (like Erik) and have to start the battle all over again (if he can dig deep enough TO start the battle again).

i had high hopes for him early on in the show but all his emotional outbursts (especially in that calorie counting challenge last week) just really turned me off to him.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast