I can't believe they voted Rick off.
    Gooo Rick!! He looks great!

Re: 10/19 Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

The vote:

Anna votes off Elizabeth.....stupid, stupid, stupid
    Elizabeth votes off Rick
    Rick votes off Elizabeth
    Ada votes off Rick
    Brenden votes off Rick....wow....I'm shocked!!!!
    Frado votes off Rick....

Talk about a shocker! The guys new what they were doing!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CMS
    FORT Newbie

If Brenden didn't throw the weigh in then that is more reason to vote him off. Three things bother me about throwing the weigh ins - 1 - they think no body will realize it, - 2 - they don't have it in them to admit they threw the weigh in and - 3 - it's supposed to be about losing weight and getting healthier, not gameplay (and yes I know the argument that the longer they stay on the ranch the more weight they will lose before going home!)

Rick started off at 350 and left the ranch at 287. He has lost 170 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Wow! He does look great!!!

Oh....next Tuesday looks interesting...maybe karma....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

If Elizabeth is SMART, she will get over the fact that Anna voted against her, because if the three girls don't stick together, they WILL be knocked off in rapid succession.

CCL

What did the preview show?

Getting tired of the weigh-ins. Always: You lost five (or some reasonably good number) pounds. Look of disappointment (no happiness whatsoever) from contestant. Half-hearted clapping.
    I understand that they worry that their loss won't be enough for the game but, come on, show some happiness at first at least. It's ridiculous - they're losing better than average (than most) numbers yet they don't feel ANY joy at that?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4087489;
    I have a 3yo so her talking about losing her son at age 3 to cancer...wow....think I may go check on her one more time...
    Is this the contesant who was brought back tonight? Her story was heart-wrenching. She is really not over the loss of her son at all. She is a lovely woman who is empty inside. It's heart-wrenching.

I think I would be the same if I were her.

I *REALLY* hope these contestants are getting therapy behind the scenes.

I don't understand why Anna was always the one discussed to go home if they threw the weigh-in- why not Elizabeth? She had only lost 21lbs at that point, has a hard time in the challenges, and is consistantly at the bottom of the percentage board. Obviously Anna has a good amount of weight to lose and is sure to have a really good week when her body gets out of 'starvation mode' (or whatever they call it). I was sad to see Rick go and I understand Fredo's reasoning, especially given that Anna, Patrick, and Rick were all green team to start with and that makes him odd man out, but I didn't understand why they never talked about Elizabeth going home instead of Anna to make their team stronger.

As gameplay goes I think Fredo made an incredibly smart choice and had obviously thought it through long and hard, although Rick was one of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4087669;
    Rick started off at 350 and left the ranch at 287. He has lost 170 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Wow! He does look great!!!

Oh....next Tuesday looks interesting...maybe karma....
    Wait, woah, your math is a little off there!

If I remember right, in his updated clip he was down to 230, and the text they quickly flashed at the end said that he weighted 170 on his wedding day and hoped to get back to that weight for the finale.

IF Brendan and Frado did throw the weigh in, I do not understand their logic in voting Rick out. Why get rid of one big threat just to welcome another onto your team?

And the preview for next week - did they use any actual new footage? They used footage of Anna's weigh-in from the beginning of this week's episode (where she was wearing a green sports bra) and what appeared to be footage of Frado from this week's weigh-in, along with several other shots I questioned... I think they are trying to play off of this week and it will end up being nothing.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4087815;
    Wait, woah, your math is a little off there!

If I remember right, in his updated clip he was down to 230, and the text they quickly flashed at the end said that he weighted 170 on his wedding day and hoped to get back to that weight for the finale.

IF Brendan and Frado did throw the weigh in, I do not understand their logic in voting Rick out. Why get rid of one big threat just to welcome another onto your team?

And the preview for next week - did they use any actual new footage? They used footage of Anna's weigh-in from the beginning of this week's episode (where she was wearing a green sports bra) and what appeared to be footage of Frado from this week's weigh-in, along with several other shots I questioned... I think they are trying to play off of this week and it will end up being nothing.
    Sorry....I think it should be 110 lbs lost. Not sure now. But my math is off...and I'm an accountant....so sad. Anyway, he looks great and I can see him winning the at home prize. The way he was talking about how much he is working out at home...normally only the final 3 or 4 do that!!!

I think they threw the weigh in just to get Patrick on their team. Rick was odd man out anyway when it came to the "pact". I think it's early enough in the game to get rid of weakest link which is Elizabeth IMO. But they got rid of biggest threat. I hope Anna becomes the biggest loser on that team week after week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast