+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser Updates: Thanksgiving Special

FORT Newbie

Biggest Loser Updates: Thanksgiving Special

I'm excited to see another Biggest Loser update show.

If you are an addict of The Biggest Loser like some of us are, you will be thrilled to learn that NBC will be airing a two hour Thanksgiving special. In this two hour holiday episode they will catch up with some of the most popular contestants of seasons’ past. Keep reading for all the details!

According to NBC, The Biggest Loser Thanksgiving special will include many past contestants including “Two who fell in love on the show and get engaged at the Biggest Loser ranch, one who fulfilled her dream to have a baby after losing weight, a Tongan player’s motivational trip to meet with Tongan royalty, and 50 former contestants reuniting to compete in the San Francisco triathlon and 5K and 10K races at Treasure Island.” Yes, to answer your question, NBC has stated that the special will include the onscreen recent proposal from Sam Poueu to Stephanie Anderson that happened during the filming of the special.

Other “where are they now” updates you can expect to see on the Thanksgiving special will be season two’s “at home” winner Pete Thomas, season nine’s Sherry Johnston and season five winner Ali Vincent at the first ever Biggest Loser 5K in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Viewers will also get to catch up with And viewers will catch up with season eight’s beloved contestant Abby Rike, who continues to inspire others with her unforgettable story of triumph over tragedy, and season nine’s O’Neal Hampton as he starts his own fitness camp in Minnesota, as well as season seven’s father-son team Ron and Mike Morelli – and Mike’s brother Max – as they launch a kids’ fitness program. We’ll see these updates and more as well as several past season winners reunited for a very special Thanksgiving dinner prepared by popular celebrity chef Curtis Stone.

The Thanksgiving Special will air on Wednesday, November 24 from 9 pm-11 pm EST so be sure to set your DVR accordingly or tune in live!

The Biggest Loser: NBC To Air Thanksgiving Special | Reality TV Magazine

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Biggest Loser Updates: Thanksgiving Special

Terrific... I love the where are they now stories (and the love stories!). Of course I'll be with family 9-11 and I'm not going to torture them with TBL, but will definitely set the tape.
    Thanks!

That sounds like something I'll definitely enjoy watching! They're picking all the right people, from the look of that article.
    _(Moo!)

I'll be home cooking so I'm going to watch!! So excited to see this. I'll put it in my phone calendar so I won't forget!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

at having to see Ali again. I have to see her often enough when she's shilling the protein powder every other week.
    It will be nice to see some of the others - the Morellis, O'Neal, Stephanie & Sam.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I love follow up shows and this should be good. But I can skip Curtis Stone and his "diet" meals. Just eat what you want on Thanksgiving and Christmas day for Pete sakes! Life should be fun and holiday meals are part of that fun. One day of indulging is absolutely fine! Keep an eye toward portion control and enjoy yourself.

I agree with you to an extent shoepie. I know some people who can't splurge even one day b/c of their food addiction. Me, I don't have an issue on Thanksgiving day or Christmas day meals. Mine is more while I'm baking the Christmas goodies. Taste testing can be a bad thing...but oh so good.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4092834;
    I agree with you to an extent shoepie. I know some people who can't splurge even one day b/c of their food addiction.
    I wish I could jump ahead in time several decades and hear what the medical community comes up with for obesity. Addiction will be an archaic notion, I bet.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4092874;
    I wish I could jump ahead in time several decades and hear what the medical community comes up with for obesity. Addiction will be an archaic notion, I bet.
    I'm still waiting for the entire meal in one pill, a la Willy Wonka.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4092874;
    I don't know about that...apparently food (especially sugar/fat etc.,) can raise those brain chemical levels that get affected during other addictions...and that make one feel happy/peaceful. So if you are prone to low levels of those chemicals and "self medicate" with alcohol or drugs, why not with food? Supposedly exercise also affects the same chemical levels, hence "runner's high".
    But back to the show, yep, will enjoy those catch ups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast