+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

Woooo Burgandy's gone, the people they all left behind at the other challenges are back, and Sophia is a cheerleading coach, which totally explains those ribbons!

Let's see what Burgandy and Sophia look like now.....

Before that it shows Ali talking to those left.....and the players that didn't make it to the ranch are there.

Sophia started at 272 and now weighs 225. Now I know why she wears ribbons...she is a cheer coach....

Burgandy started at 231 and now weighs 180.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4082919;
    ...Sophia is a cheerleading coach, which totally explains those ribbons!
    Hysterical! I really like Sophia and can't wait to see her at the finale. I have lots of favorites this season though. I'm partial to all the Boston contestants - esp. Fredo (I don't think he could be more awesome) and Elizabeth. I also like Aaron, Ada, and the law clerk kid.

Should be an interesting week next week.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4082831;
    She is, and while I can't imagine having your son drown, what kind of people blame that on their 2 or 3 year old daughter?
    It was a younger than Ada son who died I think I recall from hearing the story earlier. And later there was a car accident when she was driving and another son was in the car, and they made some remark about her killing all their sons.... Just awful.

Only one of the returnees gets to stay apparently....maybe based on the weigh in of them.

I think I remember her telling the story of her brother drowning when she was 2 or 3, and then there was another brother that died of SIDS, and then when she was driving she had a car accident with another brother in the car and when her parents saw her they said something like "are you trying to kill a
    3rd one?" (or something to that effect). I think I got that story right- someone correct me if I didn't.

Can you imagine? What guilt she must have grown up with! I mean having your brother drown while you are in the pool will naturally bring about guilt as you grow up (even if you are young at the time), but to have your parents actually BLAME you for it? I can't imagine...

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4082879;
    I've had shin splints....when I started working out seriously...wow....it is painful and you have to stay off your leg for days.
    And sometimes once you've had a severe case it can become almost chronic, in that it doesn't take as much to cause it to flare up again.

Within a couple of more weeks, there could be only men left. Seriously, that competition favored the men so much. Unfair!

If this was like other seasons, last night there would have been one woman and one man below the yellow line. Most likely the man would have been gone because they are usually a bigger threat.

I hope they change this soon. You cannot expect women to pull those kind of numbers every week.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I just don't think the women can really pull the numbers men can. Our metabolism and hormones are sooooo different and weight loss is harder. If this keeps up there will be only men left at the ranch....with maybe teh exception of Ada who is pulling big numbers for some reason. I wonder if it's her nationality. Not sure.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4083117;
    I think I remember her telling the story of her brother drowning when she was 2 or 3, and then there was another brother that died of SIDS, and then when she was driving she had a car accident with another brother in the car and when her parents saw her they said something like "are you trying to kill a 3rd one?" (or something to that effect). I think I got that story right- someone correct me if I didn't.
    I think you have the right idea, it was a couple of incidents and they blame and resent her for it. I'd be so tempted to remind them that karma can be a real b*tch...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4083117;
    I think I remember her telling the story of her brother drowning when she was 2 or 3, and then there was another brother that died of SIDS, and then when she was driving she had a car accident with another brother in the car and when her parents saw her they said something like "are you trying to kill a
    3rd one?" (or something to that effect). I think I got that story right- someone correct me if I didn't.

Can you imagine? What guilt she must have grown up with! I mean having your brother drown while you are in the pool will naturally bring about guilt as you grow up (even if you are young at the time), but to have your parents actually BLAME you for it? I can't imagine...
    RIght, I'd forgotten the third brother....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast