+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4072272;
    She was kind of right about what happened (you could see that red girl do the same thing with her arms in EVERY race, to various extents), even if she acted very ungraciously about it.

And I'm positive she's going to target that girl in red from now on. She seems like the kind to hold a grudge.
    Oh, I agree the red girl did some stuff with her arms, but she didn't upend her or anything. But she was obnoxious about it, and I thought her attitude at the weigh in left something to be desired, too. You're right, she will be holding a grudge.

So, only the top 8 gets to vote?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Do they save the one who cries, or the one who's presumably no threat (the old lady)?

Oh wait. They BOTH cried.

I like the merit-based reconfiguration of the show in part. But they need to tinker a bit more to make sure its not going to be all women on the bottom every week. They perhaps need a challenge, then a weigh-in THEN a final challenge. First challenge should give several immunities, then the weigh-in cuts out half of what's left as we saw, then the final challenge cuts it down to two.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Aaron votes for Tina based off a conversation they had previously that led him to believe she didn't want to be there.
    Brandan votes for Allie based off lowest percentage of weight loss b/c he doesn't know them all well enough to vote otherwise.
    Ada votes for Tina based off her having highest success weight at home. What?
    Rick votes for Allie but not sure why.
    Mark votes for Allie
    Jesse votes for Allie based off Tina is older and needs to get the weight off quicker and sooner b/c of age.
    Frado votes for Allie b/c he felt Tina wanted it more.

I personally think the men voted this way b/c Tina will be easier to beat.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 09-28-2010 at 09:57 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4072289;
    Do they save the one who cries, or the one who's presumably no threat (the old lady)?

Oh wait. They BOTH cried.

I like the merit-based reconfiguration of the show in part. But they need to tinker a bit more to make sure its not going to be all women on the bottom every week. They perhaps need a challenge, then a weigh-in THEN a final challenge. First challenge should give several immunities, then the weigh-in cuts out half of what's left as we saw, then the final challenge cuts it down to two.
    I agree. I like the concept but needs some twinking.

They're keeping the lesser threat (even if they aren't fessing up to that as their actual motive). That tells you a bit of what's going on here underneath. I'll bet we'll see a pattern of the weakest person being kept, since there don't seem to be hardcore alliances going on (yet).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Allie....updated.....

322...now 216....has lost 60lbs...wow...she isn't getting any support from family so Danny, Season 8 winner, is helping her.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4072305;
    They're keeping the lesser threat (even if they aren't fessing up to that as their actual motive). That tells you a bit of what's going on here underneath. I'll bet we'll see a pattern of the weakest person being kept, since there don't seem to be hardcore alliances going on (yet).
    You bet. The previews already seem to indicate that. Now I really want the women to kick the men butts.....and Jill kill them

I feel bad that Allie's mom was not home when she came home. Why would her mother leave like that? (

Easy to understand. She probably comes from an abusive situation and the mother has been sabotaging her all her life, hence her enormous weight gain. Solution: lose the weight, move out of state, see them from seldom to never. Sorry, guys, it's the only solution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast