+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Mark and Jillian are in Boston now.

The three hopefuls (victims) are Elizbeth, Breden, and Fredo. The first two who gets 500 steps goes to ranch. Breden and Fredo go to ranch as the black team.

I feel bad for Elizabeth. I guess she has asthma and it flared up and she started freaking out with an anxiety attack.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4066232;
    Ooh, so no ranch tonight!
    Nope which stinks!!! But this is different....how they are doing this. I wondered when I saw all the contestants why there was so many.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

So...watching previews for the season....did Jillian rub off on Bob?!?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4066267;
    So...watching previews for the season....did Jillian rub off on Bob?!?!
    I hope so. Bob needs to be more aggressive I think.

I tear up several times every season. There were some very powerful stories this year.

I really hope the producers don't leave the losing contestants high and dry. There are some who seemed to be in pretty weak/desperate place. The girl at the end who had asthma seemed almost suicidal.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

From the previews, it looks like the losing contestants ARE going to have some other opportunity of some sort to get to the ranch or at least get help at home. Good to hear.

Some really sad stories happening... Ada's was just so tragic.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It sounds as if the losers will have a chance to get back on....something about 700 more pounds comng to the ranch....that's certainly not all 7 losers, but certainly at least a couple of them!
    They also said something about half the group being below the yellow line. I'm not sure that means more than one gets kicked off, but certainly sounds like a lot are at risk.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, spockwhat, Ada's was awful....her dad basically blaming her for the other brother's death. I mean she was what, 3? ANd they left them alone in a pool. It isn't the 3 year old's job to keep her brother safe!
    There were several touching stories though.

Kao

This was heartbreaking to watch tonight. I love the guy who finished anyway because he didn't want his son to grow up seeing him as a quitter, and I'm glad that he might have a shot at going to the ranch in the future.

I hope Ada and Corey get another chance at the ranch as well. My heart fell when Corey fell again just 20 feet from the finish line.

I sincerely hope the show sets up the third person out with a Body Bug and other help at home cause I too can see the twist of giving some of them a second chance to make it to the ranch. It's too good an opportunity to not have the producers use it and it is a common theme of the past several seasons.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;4066299;
    This was heartbreaking to watch tonight. I love the guy who finished anyway because he didn't want his son to grow up seeing him as a quitter, and I'm glad that he might have a shot at going to the ranch in the future.

I hope Ada and Corey get another chance at the ranch as well. My heart fell when Corey fell again just 20 feet from the finish line.
    I think Ada IS going...I admit I thought she wouldn't, that she felt like such a failure she'd fail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast