+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love TBL Style--Fall, 2010

FORT Newbie

Re: Love TBL Style--Fall, 2010

Did you notice how Brendan seemed very concerned for Elizabeth when she had her asthma attack?

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Did anyone see that Mark and Lisa stayed together the whole time during the stair challenge this week, and were holding hands when they finished? I think they would be a cute couple!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4114098;
    Did anyone see that Mark and Lisa stayed together the whole time during the stair challenge this week, and were holding hands when they finished? I think they would be a cute couple!
    I thought there was some flirtation going on during the challenge in which Mark and Lisa were battling it out over the pool.

I thought they might be on their way to forming a couple, but then he voted her off, so now I'm not so sure.

But....what if they were a couple and she wanted to go home so he voted for her with her encouragement but gave a bogus reason (i.e. keeping Fredo in for the challenge).

FORT Fogey

I seem to remember Brendan saying he'd never vote Elizabeth out, and that caught me by surprise...why?? She's not in the alliance, was it just strategic or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;4117281;
    I seem to remember Brendan saying he'd never vote Elizabeth out, and that caught me by surprise...why?? She's not in the alliance, was it just strategic or something else?
    Frado said the same thing at the same elimination. I still think it is because the three of them came from the same audition location. Brendan and Frado were the two who made it, Elizabeth was the third, failing because of her asthma, then being saved by Jillian to join the yellow team. Boston and NYC have a lot of hometown pride - I doubt it is any more than that, coupled with Elizabeth being easy to beat for the $250k.

I don't see any love connections this season.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Newbie

Did anyone catch how much it threw Jessica to have Jesse gone? She said multiple times that it was really hard for her to have Jesse gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Noname1985;4117526;
    Did anyone catch how much it threw Jessica to have Jesse gone? She said multiple times that it was really hard for her to have Jesse gone.
    I did but nothing else had indicated they are interested in each other. Guess we'll find out at the finale.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12