+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Season 10 Spoilers

Re: Season 10 Spoilers

Thanks for the spoiler!! And good for him for at least still being in the game at that point, whatever it meant!

I agree it sounds more typical of one of the weeks where the contestants get sent home for a week and then brought back to the ranch. Typically don't the final four head home and stay there for 2 or 3 months until the live finale? Or if they don't stay there, it's not the show shipping them off - like Koli went to Vegas, but that was his choice, not the show.

But filming schedules are not my forte at all. Perhaps ranch filming was over at that point, I've no idea.
    _(Moo!)

True. Yeah, I don't know. It's small-town mississippi so I can't exactly blame him for choosing to go somewhere else to exercise. It's the only place I've ever been to that has such limited gym options. And of course everything closes on Sundays and has limited hours on Saturday. He was having to work out at the YMCA which, while nicer than most options, has the worst hours of all.

I think they usually get 3 months at home before the finale. So the timing seems right on that account. We'll know for sure in December And I'll keep my eyes & ears out for more info.
    Go Gators!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It could be...if he was mostly working out elsewhere for the reasons you mention, but they want to get some shots of him trying to work out "at home"... Maybe they won't even mention he went elsewhere. There was a lot of negative comment about the Vegas thing last year...that he wasn't really learning to lose weight in his "normal" life and all....
    Judging by the initial numbers Patrick was someone with a good chance to still be in it. He's young, he's starting heavy enough that a 50% weight loss is still a little above the upper limit of "normal" for guys his heigfht, and even a 55% weight loss isn't that far into it.

Thanks for the spoiler, MissGator!
    Last edited by PWS; 10-01-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Last day of filming on the ranch was August 25th, according to Jillian's twitter.

If filming ended on the ranch on 8/25 then he wasn't home for just a week like they do sometimes b/c three weeks ago was in September. So, maybe he plans to do as Koli did and go elsewhere especially if not a lot of options for working out. Or they are throwing people off and he is staying home longer.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I saw him today! He's still at home and he looks GREAT!
    Go Gators!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissGator;4078945;
    I saw him today! He's still at home and he looks GREAT!
    That's awesome! Congrats for seeing a little bit of celebrity in person And thanks for posting of course!

Do you think he's starting to get that "too skinny for his frame" look some finalists get? Just curious. His weight loss to even 55% weight loss puts him still in the mid-high portion of the healthy BMI for his height, but healthy BMIs just don't look the same on every body type, you know? I would think that he might have some signs in his appearance that would make someone lean one way or the other of him being in the game or not.
    _(Moo!)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he is married with two young kids. So he'd pretty much have to be working out "at home", not gallivanting around to Vegas or the local equivalent. Fantastic that he is doing so well--he didn't get off to the fastest start, but it sounds as though he's picked up speed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345