+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 5/25 Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3914240;
    Great episode! I told you all that voting for Daris would mean he would go home with $0 instead of $100k. I am really impressed by Koli. I feel badly that he didn't get the votes because he really deserved them and he won the whole show! But I don't think any of us expected that and at least he went home with 100k. That's more than Ashley and Daris. I really like Michael. I am glad that he won. I am surprised that his victory wasn't a legitimate win. Koli owned Mike and the others. I just expected Michael would lose more. But at the same time, he looked better than what I expected. As for Koli and Michael's clothes ... lol! I think they were regional outfits. I am from the area where Koli lives and there are people who do dress like that in California. Men sometimes wear colors here. It isn't very surprising that Koli chose to wear what he wore. And I hope there is a similar reason for why Michael wore all that stuff.

Good season! Good finale! I was glad to see Shay again!
    I have a list of the real biggest losers of the night:
    Migdalia - she only lost 20 pounds in all of those months at home.
    Andrea - she only lost 8 pounds at home.
    Daris - he "won" the right to compete for the big prize but would have won the at home prize. He went home with nothing.
    Melissa - don't wear a skin-tight outfit when you've got a lot of excess skin.

Biggest winners:
    O'Neal - because everyone loves him
    Victoria - for looking so good!
    Sam - the "WOW" moment of the night and the $250,000!
    Koli - lost the highest percentage of weight loss and inspired America with his dedication and hard work!
    Not a legitimate win?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

would love to see all past contestants. I know some of them put all the weight back on.

The one thing I dislike about the show is sending anyone back home. They should be eliminated from competing for the 250Ks but allowed to stay at the ranch and compete for the 100K. People like the twins would have had a better chance of losing more if they had stayed in the ranch environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3913800;
    And Ashley and Michael are DEFINITELY dating. There is no question in my mind.
    I am going to disagree. I have no foundation to base this on, but I think they are just friends. Watching Michael (and I could be way off base) I think she is not his thing, that he may (trying to be political correct here) go the other way. He made the comment very quietly she was his best friend. I think if there way anything going on it would have been outted last night.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3914305;
    Not a legitimate win?
    I think she just means that Michael didn't lose the greatest percentage of weight in the entire show.... Koli did. That doesn't make Michael's win "not legitimate", no, but she wished that he had also done the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe
    Sam - the "WOW" moment of the night and the $250,000!
    ?? I don't understand this one. How did Sam get the WOW moment of the night? And he certainly didn't get the $250K. I'm confused.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3914298;
    I think the producers dress the contestants for the finale- I doubt they pick their own clothes.
    I think you are correct. And everyone, apart from Michael's mother, was wearing outfits in their team colours if I recall correctly (at least the women).

I liked what Koli was wearing. And I was very happy he won the at-home prize. I didn't expect him to get voted into the final 3 as a lot of people seem to dislike him (not me, though). It's good to know he would have won a prize whether he was voted in or not (at-home prize or total prize).

Shay looks like she had work done on her face - the forehead moves but the lower half of her face looked oddly tight and there was no movement around her eyes/no lines there. I thought when the cheque didn't have any amount on it that meant she would be back at the next finale; glad it was just that she has to run a marathon with Jarod. Hopefully they don't have to show it next season. Not a Shay fan.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3914366;
    I think you are correct. And everyone, apart from Michael's mother, was wearing outfits in their team colours if I recall correctly (at least the women).

I liked what Koli was wearing. And I was very happy he won the at-home prize. I didn't expect him to get voted into the final 3 as a lot of people seem to dislike him (not me, though). It's good to know he would have won a prize whether he was voted in or not (at-home prize or total prize).

Shay looks like she had work done on her face - the forehead moves but the lower half of her face looked oddly tight and there was no movement around her eyes/no lines there. I thought when the cheque didn't have any amount on it that meant she would be back at the next finale; glad it was just that she has to run a marathon with Jarod. Hopefully they don't have to show it next season. Not a Shay fan.
    Seeing Shay run will not be a pretty sight. Sorta like a shar pei, flapping in the wind.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3913453;
    Wow... they are showing Danny, Bill, and Eric in the audience. Eric has once again lost a great deal of weight and I think he's looking VERY healthy now.
    Eric did look good. I'm hoping for the sake of his heart, he doesn't keep yo-yo'ing. Did you notice Danny, though? He had gained back a bit. I know he was way too skinny at the finale, but I had hoped he'd gain enough to look fit and not so much that he borders overweight again.

FORT Newbie

I also think Michael has a lot of loose skin. They way he walked almost made it look like his knees where turned in. It was awkward.

I realized with my previous post I have been lurking at FORT for almost two years now and this is only my 10th post. Thinking maybe I should post my thoughts once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3914349;
    I am going to disagree. I have no foundation to base this on, but I think they are just friends. Watching Michael (and I could be way off base) I think she is not his thing, that he may (trying to be political correct here) go the other way. He made the comment very quietly she was his best friend. I think if there way anything going on it would have been outted last night.
    Agree! The thing with Michael is that he may not be "actively gay" or even "know" it at this point. I don't think that he had much of a social life. Wasn't he just hangin' in his mother's basement for most of his adult life? I said it to my daughter on the first episode, "he's gay"! I REALLY hope that he keeps the weight off AND that he gets his overweight sister on track. At this point they could do a BL season with past family members. BTW his mother looked beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3914464;
    Seeing Shay run will not be a pretty sight. Sorta like a shar pei, flapping in the wind.

I should also mention that part of the reason I thought they were together was that I saw him give her a kiss at the marathon... Admittedly on the cheek, but I'd have to have fallen pretty hard for 26.2 miles' worth of sweat to give me a post race smooch.

+ Reply to Thread