+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 5/25 Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Thrilled Daris got into the final 3.

Thrilled that Daris lost additional pounds.

Wish Pink had won the at home prize but also thrilled to see a smaller person so dominate the at home challenge.

Not so thrilled Koli won the at home.

Thrilled that Koli got the message and kept his mouth shut.

For a second there I thought Michael was going to ask Ashley to marry him? Anyone else?

Thrilled that Micheal won.

Normally I don't watch the finale live but I did today and I must say I was thrilled even seeing Shay. Although I was surprised she only lost 52 lbs at home. Still someone at Subway must love her to offer to double the prize if she runs the marathon with Jared.

Only sad note was some of the fashion. The contestants need more fashion sense. What was Koli wearing, his suit from when he was a tween? Those pants, that jacket. Throw them in the garbage.

Interesting to note that there were very few contestants with 50% or more for their percentage lost.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just getting round to watching this.
    Daris looks fantastic. So handsome.
    Koli looks good too, but his outfit's horrible.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3914070;
    Just getting round to watching this.
    Daris looks fantastic. So handsome.
    Koli looks good too, but his outfit's horrible.
    I wonder if he lost a bet with someone and had to wear it?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I would have been REALLY surprised if Michael proposed to Ashley because I've always thought that Michael might be gay! It's just a feeling that I get from him.
    I was disappointed in the twin's weight loss too. Sure, it was a lot of weight but an extra hundred each would have been nice. I hope that they stick with it and keep on losing. It must be frustrating, for them, to see how much Michael managed to loose. It is too bad that they didn't get to stay on the ranch longer because they REALLY needed it.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

So what did everyone think about Koli's remark about just wanting to go home and be with his family and sit? ... Sounded like to me that he went back to Vegas for the month and hasn't been home.
    Wasting away another summer...

Lot-O-bad outfits but I thought that Ashley's was the worst. She couldn't even walk in it and you could still see the bulge from her excess belly.

FORT Fogey

Great episode! I told you all that voting for Daris would mean he would go home with $0 instead of $100k. I am really impressed by Koli. I feel badly that he didn't get the votes because he really deserved them and he won the whole show! But I don't think any of us expected that and at least he went home with 100k. That's more than Ashley and Daris. I really like Michael. I am glad that he won. I am surprised that his victory wasn't a legitimate win. Koli owned Mike and the others. I just expected Michael would lose more. But at the same time, he looked better than what I expected. As for Koli and Michael's clothes ... lol! I think they were regional outfits. I am from the area where Koli lives and there are people who do dress like that in California. Men sometimes wear colors here. It isn't very surprising that Koli chose to wear what he wore. And I hope there is a similar reason for why Michael wore all that stuff.

Good season! Good finale! I was glad to see Shay again!
    I have a list of the real biggest losers of the night:
    Migdalia - she only lost 20 pounds in all of those months at home.
    Andrea - she only lost 8 pounds at home.
    Daris - he "won" the right to compete for the big prize but would have won the at home prize. He went home with nothing.
    Melissa - don't wear a skin-tight outfit when you've got a lot of excess skin.

Biggest winners:
    O'Neal - because everyone loves him
    Victoria - for looking so good!
    Sam - the "WOW" moment of the night and the $250,000!
    Koli - lost the highest percentage of weight loss and inspired America with his dedication and hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3914121;
    I would have been REALLY surprised if Michael proposed to Ashley because I've always thought that Michael might be gay! It's just a feeling that I get from him.
    I was disappointed in the twin's weight loss too. Sure, it was a lot of weight but an extra hundred each would have been nice. I hope that they stick with it and keep on losing. It must be frustrating, for them, to see how much Michael managed to loose. It is too bad that they didn't get to stay on the ranch longer because they REALLY needed it.
    On another board several people there were convinced Michael is gay. It hadn't occurred to me but then again my gaydar is worthless. I thought Bob Harper was straight until I saw his "partner" on his Myspace page!

I also felt bad for the twins but they still both lost a lot of weight. If they can keep it up they will be OK.

Great show, only better if Michael had been sent home to win the At-Home prize, and Koli, the true biggest loser, could have won the 250K. Koli looked shell-shocked, probably because America voted for a kid who went home and GAINED weight, over him. Poor guy.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I think the producers dress the contestants for the finale- I doubt they pick their own clothes. I actually thought some of the outfits made them look bigger, not smaller. Sunshine didn't look any different than when she left the ranch until she got in her weigh-in clothes- same with Ashley and several others. I know they have them wear girdles and compression-type garments under their weigh-in clothes to keep all the 'jiggly parts' from jiggling and to make them look as thin as possible (you could see it on Micheals left shoulder as he stood on the scale). I think that's why they don't have the girls just wear the sport's bras and the guys don't take off their shirts towards the end. No one in America wants to see all that loose, saggy skin from all that weight loss. I for one think it would be more realistic, but then again it's reality television, no one wants actual reality!

+ Reply to Thread