+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Only 2 more episodes left! Let's check in on things in Loserville!

Keep all discussion in this thread until 1am Eastern.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Let's get going....hoping Koli falls below the line!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

The show starts off with the standard final four review of before ranch and during ranch...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

They are on their way home for 30 days....all nervous and excited...

Daris' mom looks great!!!!

Just had a thought....the previews last week showed a gain of 2 lbs...what if that was the weigh in when they first got home...

Weights at home:
    Daris.....195lbs
    Michale...322lbs
    Ashley...231lbs
    Koli...231lbs

Now...need to compare these weights to last weigh in...

OK...I checked and the weights are the same which makes me wonder and go "hum". I know that they didn't weigh at home the same time as at the ranch and most people's weight varies from morning to night from one day to the next so this does make me wonder...
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 05-18-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Now it's a video playing of Ali....she just told them their next challenge is to run a marathon..wow...I do halfs but not full ones...yikes

The winner gets $10k to charity of choice...I think that is what she said....

Koli and his dad finally had a nice talk...since they've never done that before....
    Micheal is giving his sister some tips and cooked a healthy meal for his sister and mom...
    Daris thanking his mom for her and his dad instilling in him to work hard, etc....
    Ashley talking to her mom about her dad and the issues there....

Back now....showing them training for the marathon.

Daris saying they all know he is the runner of the show. Ashley scared and makes a comment about Daris being the runner. Michael scared to death and nervous but determined to get it done. Ashley is calling Michael....makes me wonder about them....Michael just told Ashley that he is up in weight and they are now talking about doing the marathon together. He called her shortcake and she called him babe.

Now it is time for Curtis Stone!!! YAY! He is visiting Daris b/c he won that challenge. He takes Daris shopping and cook at his favorite restaurant. Curtis added four healthy items to the menu...how cool!!!

Wait wait wait, I'm watching from the beginning and Ali said that in 30 days, they would find out who makes it to the finale and who doesn't... does that mean we don't get to vote?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast