+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

For what it's worth, Daris is trending on twitter.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3907588;
    For what it's worth, Daris is trending on twitter.
    What is "trending"?

Anyone else get the feeling Micheal and Ashley may become (or are) an item? They were awefully touchy-feely. Good for them, if so.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I want Daris in the final three.. I want the three who were going to be bumped off one by one (even tho' the grey and yellow teams swore that they weren't playing games..) to come out on top. I made up my mind when Koli went to Vegas to train... so totally unrealistic and in a slim view could have been thought of as cheating .. they were supposed to go HOME and do it..As for the at home prize ... Koli can win that.. Unless someone else sneaks in!

And when Michael called Ashley "Cupcake" on the phone... I thought it was cute .. but really Michael...FOOD????

I did my on line votes ... not going to do phone in's...
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else catch Michael saying "GTL?" Guido! I love Jersey Shore!
    I'm Glad Mike made it although they should really stop putting these huge contestants against moderately hug contestants. Of course Ashley and Michael were going to make it this far. They really had the upper hand. I mean, Koli and Ashley weighed the same and she is considerably shorter!
    So who will make it to the finale? I'm hoping for Koli. He's worked hard this whole time and obviously deserves it. But I think it will be Daris. Daris is white, southern, and he cried. I've seen enough American Idol to know that that's an advantage. That 2 pound weight gain was sort of inexcusable. It was a little frightening too. I guess that goes to show that this television doesn't fix all of your problems. Poor kid. He still doesn't deserve to move on. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't win anyway and it would probably wind up hurting him more when he makes it through because he has no shot. But he seems to be in a great position to win the at-home prize. He won't be eligible for that. I guess Koli might win it.
    The way I see it, whoever is voted through will go home empty-handed and the other has a chance to win the at-home prize. Ashley and Michael are unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3907632;
    Anyone else get the feeling Micheal and Ashley may become (or are) an item? They were awefully touchy-feely. Good for them, if so.
    Yeah. Last week they were holding hands after the weight challenge and the camera made sure they zoomed in on the fact. This week there were a few too many "honey", "babe", and "baby" comments being thrown around for it to be a casual thing. I think it's cute.
    Last edited by Broadway; 05-19-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Kiz

I noticed the Michael/Ashley connection last night too. I was attributing Michael's positive change in attitude to his weight loss, but maybe there's a little love in the air that's helping him to feel better about himself. His dour mood seems to have lifted, and I feel like he's taking charge of his life rather than playing the blame game for all of his troubles.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I love how Michael has changed this year. At the beginning when they were showing Ashley, I wasn't paying attention to realize the 4 of them were watching those videos on campus and thought there was a good looking guy next to her - then I realized it was Michael! He has grown as a person. I was so excited to see him below 300!!!

I also thought there might be something going on with him and Ashley!

NBC doesn't allow Canadians to vote, so I'm counting on you americans to vote Daris is for the third spot. Koli is just a fine person, but his focus has been on "winning" rather than "losing" (weight)...it's all been about the 'confetti' for him. I don't think he'll be able to maintain his weight loss, whereas his team-mate Sam will be able to...Now, Daris...he has some issues for sure, and I think that getting him to the finals would be a way for him to gain some self confidence -- those shots of him eating late at night in the kitchen were just so so sad -- help him get to the finals, y'all....he is an adorable young man, who really deserves a shot at the prize. I just wish some hometown girl would snap him up and have her way with him, (!), so he could find something else to do late at night!!!! heh

Kiz

My pick for the final three has changed over the season (some were voted out and others I grew to like/dislike), but if Daris makes it, this will probably be the first reality show that I was completely happy with the outcome for the finale. Of those three, I would be happy for any of them to be crowned BL.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread