+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Thanks mandmmom! I updated the numbers thread. And I just checked the preview, which was zoomed in tight on the +2 number. I couldn't see the top number at all. I'll double check to get a good look as to who looks like they've lost, but I'd be very surprised if Daris loses a ton of weight, since he's now in the 100s and looks pretty good. Not that I really have any idea, but I could see Koli gaining the two pounds, given that they'll be at home now, and his binky, Sam, has moved in with Stephanie...

Bearcata, this season started taping in mid-September, so this one is a little over eight months long. The spring seasons tend to be longer than the fall seasons.

I may have dreamed this...but I really thought I heard Koli say something like well it is up to the viewers now. I am curious if it is Koli will the viewers vote him in...it would probably be a close vote.
    There's no place like home!

I finally watched the entire episode and must say that I thought Koli and Sunshine were rather arrogant about both of them getting into the final four and then there was their attitude about Ashley and Daris voting for Sam and not Micheal. Calling Ashley and Daris stupid was a bit much. Did they honestly think Daris, Ashley and Michael don't realize what a powerhouse alliance the Grey and Yellow Team where. The Lowly Three had a chance to break up an alliance of course they will do it. They are probably tired of being the underdogs and Koli's arrogance as if only Grey and Yellow are entitled to the final four. Only thing that would have made me happier than Sunshine going home would have been Koli going home. I would have ha ha ha'ed all the way to the finale.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3901405;
    I finally watched the entire episode and must say that I thought Koli and Sunshine were rather arrogant about both of them getting into the final four and then there was their attitude about Ashley and Daris voting for Sam and not Micheal. Calling Ashley and Daris stupid was a bit much. Did they honestly think Daris, Ashley and Michael don't realize what a powerhouse alliance the Grey and Yellow Team where. The Lowly Three had a chance to break up an alliance of course they will do it. They are probably tired of being the underdogs and Koli's arrogance as if only Grey and Yellow are entitled to the final four. Only thing that would have made me happier than Sunshine going home would have been Koli going home. I would have ha ha ha'ed all the way to the finale.
    I tend to agree, but I'll change my tune if we have the opportunity to vote him out.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3900516;
    Did he have a bad knee before his accident on the show - or the replacement the result of the accident?

Also, what happened to Darius' hairdo? Did his "pompadour" get chopped prior to the weigh in or does he just slick it back?

I LOVE who is in the final 4 - even Koli. I like that Koli has to do this all on his own now and is finally realizing he can actually do it.
    Yes, he had a bad knee before the show. I think that was the reason he couldn't walk up the stairs properly. Surgery may not have been an option before because of his size.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3900667;
    I was trying to refresh my memory as well, but IIRC they all 4 go home for a month and then they come back to weigh in. The top 2 are guaranteed a spot in the final, and then the 3-4 positions are put before America and we get to vote on who we want to be #3.

And yes, Helen has had work done. I knew she had a tummy tuck and, I believe, a leg tuck. But I hadn't heard about a facelift. She did look about 20 years younger, didn't she?
    Oh, cool. Koli still has a chance. lol I still like him. I will say all that loud Tongan yelling from him, Sam, and Bob's lovers -Sionne and Fillipe, makes me wonder how they are during a certain intimate moment.

I missed seeing Helen last night. Good to know she looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3901488;
    Oh, cool. Koli still has a chance. lol I still like him. I will say all that loud Tongan yelling from him, Sam, and Bob's lovers -Sionne and Fillipe, makes me wonder how they are during a certain intimate moment.

I missed seeing Helen last night. Good to know she looks better.
    Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this else I would have spewed all over my monitor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3901405;
    ITA!!!

Ok....I haven't had a chance to watch the preview over again. I plan to do that tonight. I'd like to see if it's any different than what is on the nbc site preview for next week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

The one thing we did learn this week is not to listen to Suze Orman...she predicted that Sunshine would win the whole thing...oops guess she was wrong
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3901989;
    The one thing we did learn this week is not to listen to Suze Orman...she predicted that Sunshine would win the whole thing...oops guess she was wrong
    I thought the same thing! After Sunshine went home I said, "Well, looks like Suzie is wrong...wonder what she is saying now.."
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast