+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

CCL

Re: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I'm one of the few that still like Koli. Yes he's driven but I think he has a good heart. I'd like him to be in the finale. Of the remaining four, the one I wouldn't really want to advance would be Ashley just because I like her the least.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3900684;
    I did record the show but I couldn't tell by the previews who gained the 2 lbs. Of course, DH came in from working out and started talking to me....he just couldn't wait 5 min!! LOL. I will go back to see if I can pick up on anything.
    I really, really hope that's not Michael. He's by far my fave, with Daris a close second. I'd like to see Ashley round out the top three (but not win).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3900733;
    I'm one of the few that still like Koli. Yes he's driven but I think he has a good heart. I'd like him to be in the finale. Of the remaining four, the one I wouldn't really want to advance would be Ashley just because I like her the least.
    I too like Koli a lot and I hope he ends up in the finale with Daris. I don't know why people are hating on Koli just because he didn't get a good edit last night. What the producers decide to show on TV is not conclusive on what the person really is. I find all through the season that Koli and Sam are both very driven but have big hearts. Nothing wrong with that. I don't mind if Ashley does not make the top 3. Of all the remaining contestants, she's the only one that does not touch my heart. Something about her.... And oh, yeah, Helen definitely had some work done on her face.

The edit that Koli got last night leads me to believe that he's in the bottom 2 next week and the producers are trying to manipulate us into voting for whomever he's up against. Makes me think it's Michael vs Koli because Michael got SO much on the show this week. I figured he was going home based on the edit! I really just want Daris to win!!! He is SOOOOOOO good!

FORT Regular

I liked Koli up until he got Stephanie kicked off. I think that he wanted Sam to himself and thought that she was affecting his loss.

We all know it was time for Sam to go home. He hasn't needed to be there for a few weeks now. Koli is way to needy of Sam. He always put Sam first. Yes he lost a lot last night but there were times he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom;3900919;
    I liked Koli up until he got Stephanie kicked off. I think that he wanted Sam to himself and thought that she was affecting his loss.

We all know it was time for Sam to go home. He hasn't needed to be there for a few weeks now. Koli is way to needy of Sam. He always put Sam first. Yes he lost a lot last night but there were times he didn't.
    I think Koli got complacent because he was losing alot from working out hard. Remember when Danny visited and he asked the contestants who really documented what they ate. Koli said he had gotten really bad about doing it. Danny mentioned that tracking what he ate was key to him winning. I think Koli took that to heart and as a result he has had some really good weeks.

Still I wish he would own up to his gameplay.

As a bit of side bar. Does Michael even realize that he and Ashley are in the same boat. Both of them are leaving the ranch (for the next 30 days) as heavy as some contestants arrive there. Ashley still has at least 100lb to lose.

Does anyone know how much time the contestants will have off between the semifinale and the finale?

Each season is normally 6 months long???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3900977;
    I think Koli got complacent because he was losing alot from working out hard. Remember when Danny visited and he asked the contestants who really documented what they ate. Koli said he had gotten really bad about doing it. Danny mentioned that tracking what he ate was key to him winning. I think Koli took that to heart and as a result he has had some really good weeks.

Still I wish he would own up to his gameplay.

As a bit of side bar. Does Michael even realize that he and Ashley are in the same boat. Both of them are leaving the ranch (for the next 30 days) as heavy as some contestants arrive there. Ashley still has at least 100lb to lose.

Does anyone know how much time the contestants will have off between the semifinale and the finale?

Each season is normally 6 months long???
    I saw an article that places Michael at his at home weigh-in on March 3rd (weighing in at 322). If they go back to the ranch a month after that, then that would be early April. So that would give them close to two months at home between semi-final and finale.

I remember last season Danny lost a pound a day between the semifinale and the finale. I think it was two months...I'll see if I can go look.....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3900684;
    I did record the show but I couldn't tell by the previews who gained the 2 lbs. Of course, DH came in from working out and started talking to me....he just couldn't wait 5 min!! LOL. I will go back to see if I can pick up on anything.
    M&MMom - I saw on another board that someone noticed it might have been Daris that gained the 2 lbs. as the still showed whoever gained was at, I believe, 197 lbs. But then they thought it could have been altered to fool people. But I've also noticed that they haven't put up the preview on the NBC site, so maybe they realized that they revealed too much and are holding the Preview back.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow;3900609;
    Did anyone Tivo this episode (in particular, the preview for next week)? Just wondering if there are any clues in the preview next week, as to who might have gained the 2 lbs. Did they fuzz out the weight above the +2? Also, what do the contestants look like at the weigh in? Does anyone look the same? As opposed to others who look like they've lost a lot over that month at home??
    We had a windy rain storm here last night and my dish cut out for the last 20 minutes or so of the show.

I would have liked to see that preview.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast