+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

missy....koli's current weight is 231...he lost 13 lbs.

I was wondering about michael and ashley as an item...i think daris is too young for her but i could be wrong.

so hoping koli doesn't make final 3....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

To the Point

We have TKD on Tuesday nights and by the time blackbelt class is over and I get home it is after 9, so I never see the whole show. Based on what you guys have said it seems that Koli has become very difficult to like. I really like Daris, and though I wasn't crazy about Michael or Ashley in the beginning, they have grown own me. Daris looked really good at the weigh-in.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3900415;
    oneal looks great. i read that he will be having knee replacement surgery after the finale.
    Did he have a bad knee before his accident on the show - or the replacement the result of the accident?

Also, what happened to Darius' hairdo? Did his "pompadour" get chopped prior to the weigh in or does he just slick it back?

I LOVE who is in the final 4 - even Koli. I like that Koli has to do this all on his own now and is finally realizing he can actually do it.
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-12-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3900147;
    Man! Helen looks AMAZING!
    Yes she does! I think that she may have had a little work done. Something is different and it's not just the weight. Her face seems tighter. Can't put my finger on it but it works!

If Daris keeps his hair combed back he loses the Lyle Lovett look.
    I really would like to see Koli gain the 2lbs just to knock him down a few pegs, but I have a feeling it may be Michael.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3900528;
    If Daris keeps his hair combed back he loses the Lyle Lovett look.
    I really would like to see Koli gain the 2lbs just to knock him down a few pegs, but I have a feeling it may be Michael.
    Did anyone Tivo this episode (in particular, the preview for next week)? Just wondering if there are any clues in the preview next week, as to who might have gained the 2 lbs. Did they fuzz out the weight above the +2? Also, what do the contestants look like at the weigh in? Does anyone look the same? As opposed to others who look like they've lost a lot over that month at home??

FORT Fogey

No! I'm sad to see Sunshine go! It is tough to compete against people who are still obese so she had a tough road. Too bad! I liked her!
    I am hoping that Koli wins. I like his "can do" attitude. He's a driven guy.
    Daris is down to 17% fat. That is normal range. I don't think he can win. So I am thinking he will go home next week.
    I do like Ashley and Michael but they were just so overweight to begin with that the weight is still flying off of them. I think they've technically had an easier time in that respect.

FORT Fogey

How does the finale work again? The F4 go home for a month and then only one gets booted based on weight? What happens to the F3 person??? I'm drawing a complete blank.

I'd really like to see all 4 compete for the winner spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3900643;
    How does the finale work again? The F4 go home for a month and then only one gets booted based on weight? What happens to the F3 person??? I'm drawing a complete blank.

I'd really like to see all 4 compete for the winner spot.
    I was trying to refresh my memory as well, but IIRC they all 4 go home for a month and then they come back to weigh in. The top 2 are guaranteed a spot in the final, and then the 3-4 positions are put before America and we get to vote on who we want to be #3.

And yes, Helen has had work done. I knew she had a tummy tuck and, I believe, a leg tuck. But I hadn't heard about a facelift. She did look about 20 years younger, didn't she?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I did record the show but I couldn't tell by the previews who gained the 2 lbs. Of course, DH came in from working out and started talking to me....he just couldn't wait 5 min!! LOL. I will go back to see if I can pick up on anything.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast