+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3889745;
    wow, Bearcata, I never thought of people gaining weight in order to get on the show! What a scarey thought!
    I have also heard of people gaining weight because they were not heavy enough to have gastric bypass surgery and what is scary about that is how many people regain the weight after the surgery and after the initial weight loss.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3889745;
    wow, Bearcata, I never thought of people gaining weight in order to get on the show! What a scarey thought!
    There's that woman who's TRYING to hit 1000 lbs. to be in the Guinness (sp?) Book of Records.

I have to say, I also find the teams where one or both members is a stage five clinger (Koli, I'm looking at you) or where you have the uberdevoted parent who makes it ALL about his kid 24-7 (O'Neal, also, Ron from a couple seasons ago), or where you have the overly concerned child who freaks out about her parent every time the parent takes a step (Sunshine, Coleen from a couple seasons ago) to be oppressive. The dedication is lovable at first, but it tends to become suffocating after awhile, so they end up losing me. Independence, people!

FORT Newbie

I felt a bit bad when I was watching the episode and was rooting for Sunshine or O'Neal to go home. I must admit, I am happy to read that I wasn't alone in this sentiment.

Now, as much as I like Sam and Koli, it's time for the two of them to be split up as well. I'm rooting for Daris to win - though I'd really be happy with anyone but Sunshine.

Unfortunately, the network I watch the show does not show previews so I am very excited to hear that the makeover episode is on Tuesday!

FORT Regular

melissa irritated me with her game play because she was too small to win the grand prize & the runner up money. she could have been trying to save lance, but if you aren't likable, no one is going to look out for you. kill them with kindness (not pity, like shay and michael) early on and then kill them with the game play as the game progresses. well, i mentioned michael, but he has really stepped up and gained tons of confidence in the process.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candace27;3892387;
    I felt a bit bad when I was watching the episode and was rooting for Sunshine or O'Neal to go home. I must admit, I am happy to read that I wasn't alone in this sentiment.

Now, as much as I like Sam and Koli, it's time for the two of them to be split up as well. I'm rooting for Daris to win - though I'd really be happy with anyone but Sunshine.

Unfortunately, the network I watch the show does not show previews so I am very excited to hear that the makeover episode is on Tuesday!
    I like ALL the players this season, and I'd really be o.k. with any of them winning - including Sunshine - because I think they've all worked so hard. Still, I have a soft spot for Darius and hope he takes the title.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3892506;
    I like ALL the players this season, and I'd really be o.k. with any of them winning - including Sunshine - because I think they've all worked so hard. Still, I have a soft spot for Darius and hope he takes the title.
    That's the way I feel as well. I also really hope that with the makeover they actually manage to highlight all of Darius' finer qualities. His hair overshadows the rest of his features, but he has an incredible smile and I think he has great potential.

As for me I would like to see any of the 3 singles win, Michael, Daris or Ashley, just because the Yellow and Grey Teams annoy me. I do find it hypocritical that they say they are not game playing because they want to win on based on merit, hard work and dedication but Koli and Sunshine game play all the time. I wish that the singles would get it into their heads to do the same, cause it looks as if Koli is running the entire show. He is the Ron on the season, just more subtle about it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3892608;
    As for me I would like to see any of the 3 singles win, Michael, Daris or Ashley, just because the Yellow and Grey Teams annoy me. I do find it hypocritical that they say they are not game playing because they want to win on based on merit, hard work and dedication but Koli and Sunshine game play all the time. I wish that the singles would get it into their heads to do the same, cause it looks as if Koli is running the entire show. He is the Ron on the season, just more subtle about it.
    I agree with all of this. I think last week's episode showed that the "singles" are starting to realize the alliances. I just hope that now that they play that way...to an extent.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456