+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 4/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3888204;
    Makeovers next week!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
    Yes!!!! Everyone I desperately wanted to get a makeover is going to get a makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3888204;
    Makeovers next week!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
    And Michael is going to lose the Guido-fro! Amen to that! BTW, I too, was thinking they'd pick one or some of next season's contestents from those runners and that's why they focused on them like that, particularly the couple mentioned earlier in the thread.

FORT Regular

Can't wait to see Michael and Daris hair go!!!

They should drop a few pounds right there....lol

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3888205;
    Oneal looks great
    Yes he really looks great. I think he has to be the nicest, most beloved contestant ever on the series. Good Luck to him losing the rest of his weight at home...

Oneal is a classy gentleman. He truly has saved his own life.....This is the first season in a long while that I'm sorry to see ANY of the remaining contestants go home. But, I'm sure they all will do well....I believe Sunshine will blossom once she is able to set her own life course..
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Finally the yellow team is broken up. Hopefully next week it will happen to grey and they send Koli home.

With Sunshine doing all the crying (has she even stopped during the last four weeks) I felt that Ashley's achievement was not celebrated probably. Boo Hoo Sunshine, suck it up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I could not believe Sunshine stood there and cried like a big baby. She needs to grow up and quit depending on others. It did seem Ashley was thrown under the bus when she did not go below the yellow line. I am just waiting now until the gray team is split up. Listening to the 3 (singles) gripe about the yellow/gray team alliance, they did it to themselves. There were several different times Sam could have been voted off, but they are "like family"
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch;3888247;
    Oneal is a classy gentleman. He truly has saved his own life.....This is the first season in a long while that I'm sorry to see ANY of the remaining contestants go home. But, I'm sure they all will do well....I believe Sunshine will blossom once she is able to set her own life course..
    I so agree with you! This has been the positive people season - it is refreshing not to dislike any of them. The makeover is long overdue! Next week will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3888090;
    i was a runner on the daris's team...it was amazing to see them...what an experience
    That is awesome!! What an experience! It will one you'll never forget!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3888269;
    I could not believe Sunshine stood there and cried like a big baby. She needs to grow up and quit depending on others. It did seem Ashley was thrown under the bus when she did not go below the yellow line. I am just waiting now until the gray team is split up. Listening to the 3 (singles) gripe about the yellow/gray team alliance, they did it to themselves. There were several different times Sam could have been voted off, but they are "like family"
    First, I watched live last night but couldn't participate on the board...computer is being fixed.....oh well.

Captain: I agree with you. I like Sunshine but she needs to fly out on her own and grow up. This has been part of her problem her whole life. Also, when the singles were complaining about the yellow and grey teams alliance I yelled at the TV that it was their fault. I also think they should have gotten rid of Sunshine last night but I admire them for honoring O'Neal's wish. That does show their integrity. What a thin line to walk....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast