+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Were there no "next week, on TBL"s???

I don't see how you guys are so fond of SunShine... I think she's a spoiled brat.
    -> They shoot this whole dramatic thing about how she has to be more independent from her dad, and then she doesn't bat an eye at accepting the car he won.
    -> She's not a child, she's 24, but she acts like a baby. She was sobbing the week previous when she wasn't even below the yellow line yet! If you watch back there are a ton more examples. Every time something doesn't go her way she sobs. I know the quarter task was hard, but she was so dramatic about losing that. Everyone else manages to lose gracefully.
    -> She's kind to her dad, and that's great, but I'd be kind to someone who gave me whatever I wanted my whole life too!! If he cut her off and actually made her be her own woman like they talked about, I'm pretty sure she'd perish.

I don't hate her or anything, she's sweet when she's getting her way, but I'm certainly not hoping she wins!

I wouldn't mind if any of them won the whole thing,....except for Sunshine. She personally grates on me. I think it's great, however that she and her dad are so close. I can't wait for the make-overs!

Personally I think it's creepy how close Sam and Koli are.I get the whole family first thing but they are sooo codependant that it is not even funny.Sunshine drives me even crazier.She is twenty-four and she is still attached to her father as if she were four.Come on Sunshine think about yourself a little bit more. As much as I like O'Neal,his closeness with Sunshine borders on creepy.Sunshine needs to separate from her father so she can learn to be an independant woman.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3882100;
    Yeah and their greek yogurt does NOT measure up. I really prefer Yoplait to other brands in everything except their Greek. I was seriously disappointed when I tried it.
    Uh oh... just last night I was at the store and decided to try a greek yogurt. I grabbed the Yoplait one because it had fewer calories than the "greekier" sounding brand. I hope I'm not disappointed!

FORT Fogey

I like Sunshine and O'Neal. I think O'Neal feels guilt that he let his daughter get so large. If you recall their story, O'Neal encouraged all of his sons to excel in sports and seems to have had a different, less physically healthy connection with Sunshine. She is the one kid he feels he's screwed up in this way. She's a daddy's girl. I like their bond. It is a bit cloying at times but sweet is sweet.
    I don't think I've seen enough of Daris' personality. Perhaps that is why I am not so fond of him. I just don't know him enough. Sam needs to go. I really like seeing his progress, but it is time. I don't fault Koli for protecting him. That's his cousin and he has a strong sense of family.

Man, I can't believe I'm saying this, but at this point Melissa might even be a breath of fresh air. Sam and Koli, O'Neal and Sunshine, they're stuck together like glue. It's like the symbiote from Spider-Man, cling together and not let go for anything. For starters, it bores me, and for seconds, it's just stupid! I agree that it's about losing weight and all, but there's still a big prize in the end that you want to win, so at this point in the game it's perfectly okay to vote out threats, and you should be doing so!

This whole "stick together because they motivate me" thing might be okay at first, but in the long run it becomes annoying as hell, mainly because it's an obvious excuse to just stik with some dumb alliance that shouldn't matter this late in the game because you're keeping the threats around. I never buy the "they should stay because they motivate me" lame excuse, because if at that point you haven't got enough motivation all on your on, then you are an idiot.

And I guess I'm also kind of biased in that I just hate all 4 of them.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One good reason to keep Sam around (for Koli) is that that doubles their chances to have TBL in their family. As close as that family is, I'm sure the $ will be spread around no matter who wins. Also, of course, this is s person who will never vote YOU out. My guess is the plan is Koli, Sam, Sunshine and O'Neal in F4 if they can possibly manage it. And the only way they won't probably is if 2 of them fall below the line at the same time. Everyone else will go first.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbo;3881895;
    Is anyone else sad Sam has stopped taking his shirt off at weigh-ins? It was starting to get interesting...
    Me, me! Now the others I am fine with covering up, the sagging skin is getting a bit much, but for some reason Sam has a lot less sag... maybe the muscles are picking up the slack!

FORT Regular

i'm all for game play and nasty alliances on reality shows. heck, that's why i watch most of them. LOL given that, i don't mind the closeness of this cast. it gets a little sappy @ times but it's ok. i also like the fact that they are all being trained by both bob and jillian. that also takes away some divisiveness.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3882508;
    One good reason to keep Sam around (for Koli) is that that doubles their chances to have TBL in their family. As close as that family is, I'm sure the $ will be spread around no matter who wins. Also, of course, this is s person who will never vote YOU out. My guess is the plan is Koli, Sam, Sunshine and O'Neal in F4 if they can possibly manage it. And the only way they won't probably is if 2 of them fall below the line at the same time. Everyone else will go first.
    Yes. They are in an alliance. I don't think it is an accident that they are the last 2 pairs intact. They might be friends but they certainly are working together. I really think Koli is smart to stick with this group. The Yellow team isn't really a threat. They are disadvantaged when it comes to weight loss because they've had a little less time on the ranch. Sunshine doesn't have enough room to lose the amount of weight that is necessary to win. Sam is in that same boat. O'Neil has so many health challenges that losing weight is more challenging for him. Koli will win if he can make the finals. The others are big threats. I don't think Yellow is a threat to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast