+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3876805;
    I think b/c he doesn't have near as much to loose as Andrea. Even though she hasn't pulled big numbers....she might soon....just my guess though.
    Except I found it interesting that the at-home update didn't update her weight loss total. I wonder if despite those spin classes if she hasn't really lost a lot more weight.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;
    Plus Suzie predicted Sunshine wins the whole thing so....if she fell below I'd vote her off.....
    Ick. If these people are giving any credence to what that creepy woman is saying, they'd need their heads examined. Unless the alien technology used to build Suzie includes some kind of advanced prognostication tool.
    Last edited by Krom; 04-14-2010 at 08:31 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Her prediction is completely a guess IMO...heck if what she says is true, then I should be very thin. I have little debt, financially stable and overweight...guess I should go read her book...NOT
    There's no place like home!

Oh! I agree.....I don't give her any credit or think she really knows who is going to win. Honestly I don't care for Suzie. But that is me. It just seems that the others tend to believe her. I predicted Danny to win by this time last year also...so her predicition doesn't hold value to me.

Captain, I'd also be super skinny too! We only owe on our house and we budget everything and have great credit scores so if she was right both my husband and I would be jealous skinny...he he
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3877209;
    Except I found it interesting that the at-home update didn't update her weight loss total. I wonder if despite those spin classes if she hasn't really lost a lot more weight.

Ick. If these people are giving any credence to what that creepy woman is saying, they'd need their heads examined. Unless the alien technology used to build Suzie includes some kind of advanced prognostication tool.
    I wondered that too. You can tell she lost more but it didn't say how much. I do wonder if something going on with her hormones as she isn't loosing like she should have. But the other contestants wouldn't know if she'd end up on a roll with loosing a lot or not. I see both sides and to me it was a tough call.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ummm....just how long has Drea been at home that she is now a spin instructor? Has she gone to classes, taken any kind of courses, got her certification or is she just running a class at her local gym??? It takes time to be come certified to teach classes but it seems everyone who is on Biggest Loser feels they can teach just because they have been on the Ranch for a couple of weeks.

OK, I looked it up. You go to The original indoor cycling program: Spinning and Spinner bikes. find a Spin Instructor Orientation course near you. It is a 9 hour class and you pay $295.00 plus $30 for the manual. After you complete the class you are certified for the next 2 yrs as a spin instrucrtor.

PS: Darrell is looking a lot trimmer and younger. Funny how at a certain point losing all that wieght really changes your face.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-15-2010 at 09:36 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Sunshine winning is ridiculous. Assuming the winner wins about 55% again, she'd be 5'6 and 125lbs at the finale. No one is going to convince me that's going to happen.

It can happen...it has before. But that person usually gains about 10lbs after the finale to get back to a normal weight...

FORT Newbie

Sunshine and Daris each have to lose about 70 lbs to hit the 55% weight loss mark.
    Daris has lost 120 lbs so far
    Sunshine has lost 83 lbs so far

I think Daris is going to walk away with it, mostly because it will be easier for Daris to get down to a BMI of 22 than for Sunshine to get down to a BMI of 20.

It obviously depends on how hard they work between now and then, I just think it seems much more realistically attainable for Daris.

Mike from BLCouples2 lost 72lbs in the amount of time Daris has left, and was about Daris's height.

FORT Newbie

Compare that with Helen who is Sunshine's height and only lost 54lbs in the amount of time they have left. Sunshine might have been able to do it if she had been on the ranch the whole time, but I don't think she can catch up now.

Victoria doesn't have a prayer. Glad at least one of that pair made it on for a bit though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3877209;

I just read on poeple that she has lost 20lbs at home...wonder how long she has been home...between when she left and the recording of Tuesdays show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast