+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 4/6 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Yes, NYCJude, Sam now has a longer period of time to record his weight loss for next week. So he's pretty much guaranteed to stay next week, too, unless there's some other twist. I don't remember Alison explaining that, but many of the contestants commented on that fact. That's an odd, but advantageous twist that guarantees yourself two weeks in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3871795;
    Ok...so what were they doing to Jillian in the preview?!?!?!? Or did something happen to her?
    I was thinking that it's probably the "train your trainers" week where they are allowed to "punish" their trainers. Looks like some military trainers are dragging her through the mud on some course...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;3872140;
    Do ya think Melissa has finally gotten the message about just how unlikable a person she is (at least in this arena)? The entire house said, in effect..."That's right Melissa...our dislike of you is so strong, we will forego the inevitable "playing the game" one more week, to send your ass packing tonight !" lololol Gotta love it!

Also..I can't remember who brought it up (maybe Victoria) but there was another plus to winning the immunity by hitting the button as soon as possible. Sam hit it on day 4...doesn't that mean he now has TEN days to accumulate his next weight loss number?
    Just to be sure I have this straight, Melissa went home for game playing yet all the house game played her by making sure she got the 1lb disadvantage during the swimming. How is that not gameplaying?

I wish we had more examples of why Melissa is so disliked. I think Koli said there were 3 people they did not want in the house, Melissa, Miggy and who was the third? I thought I heard him said it was because of Melissa's gameplay, Miggy's negative attitude (although Michael got along with Miggy) and again what was the reason for the third person?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've missed this quite a bit since Lost returned. I keep forgetting to tape it, so I've only watched sporadically. I taped last night & watched after Lost.
    I was pleasantly surprised to see the changes in so many contestants, not just in their bodies, but in their faces as well.
    Does anyone know when the make-overs are going to occur? I always like that episode, not just to see the new improved them, but to see their reaction & their families' reactions too.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Like just about everyone else, I'm glad Melissa was sent home. I thought it was strange (in the "see how they look now" segment) how she kept stressing her marriage is wonderful now.....Something just didn't sound right about her mentioning it over and over.....
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

FORT Newbie

I was a little sad to see Melissa go. I enjoyed the little bit of drama she brought back to the show. In no way did I want her to win, but I could have handled her sticking around for an episode or two longer.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3872314;
    Just to be sure I have this straight, Melissa went home for game playing yet all the house game played her by making sure she got the 1lb disadvantage during the swimming. How is that not gameplaying?

I wish we had more examples of why Melissa is so disliked. I think Koli said there were 3 people they did not want in the house, Melissa, Miggy and who was the third? I thought I heard him said it was because of Melissa's gameplay, Miggy's negative attitude (although Michael got along with Miggy) and again what was the reason for the third person?
    Here's an example--Melissa pushing, demanding that Lance eat another cupcake, ANOTHER CUPCAKE (which I believe resulted in Lance eating 1700calories?), to screw everyone out of a possible challenge win. Happily, she was so caught up in her own selfishness, she didn't think it out and he would up NOT eating one for the eventual winner. lmaooooooo that was the best!

Btw...I am not one of these "Kumbaya...everyone love each other" and not play to win the million $....but there is a time, a place and a WAY to play the game skillfully and subtlely...which Melissa (and that bi*ch Vicky before her) haven't a clue about.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3871908;
    Best line of the night was when Ali threw Melissa's words back in her face and told her 'just to be clear, the 1 lb. disadvantage did not make a difference.' Glad she's gone again. Don't know why I didn't know she was an attorney, but it did explain a lot. Melissa might have been able to convince people with that argument in other seasons, but this season they aren't playing the game as much as other seasons. And they just plain didn't like Melissa. Had she been someone they liked it may have worked.
    Urm. I hate that Aly did that. Was Melissa yelling at everyone about how it wasn't fair, etc.? Cause that's what Miggy did to her after Melissa was FORCED to give that disadvantage to someone... Melissa had a reason to say it in defense.

Totally different situation, and I think Aly was completely nasty to be like that. We know, Melissa plays the game too hard, everyone hates her, we get it. So much for the high road.

In regards to next weeks preview. I didn't even recognize Danny. Nice to see a contestant continue to lose weight and fine tune the effort. Wow, how long has he maintained?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3873461;
    In regards to next weeks preview. I didn't even recognize Danny. Nice to see a contestant continue to lose weight and fine tune the effort. Wow, how long has he maintained?
    And he hasn't become a trainer...yet
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I wonder if Danny has had his surgery yet? That appearance on The Doctors was a while ago now...no idea how long it takes to recover from that kind of procedure, though.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast