+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 4/6 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Question for everyone....I was interrupted so didn't get to hear the whole thing...but the last Trainers Tip from Jillian...what did she say? It was something about eating three days a week....????
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

To the Point

I also think that in buying her logic they would have been sentencing themselves to spending a whole lot more time with Melissa. I just think everyone finds her so incredibly unlikeable they weren't willing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3871974;
    Question for everyone....I was interrupted so didn't get to hear the whole thing...but the last Trainers Tip from Jillian...what did she say? It was something about eating three days a week....????
    3 times a week be very strict with your diet, 2 days a week be a bit moderate and relax a tad on the weekends. The whole point being that you change up your calories a bit so your body doesn't realize it is on a strict/restricted diet and therefore not go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Great show! Glad Melissa is gone-....a lawyer?! I'm so shocked! (said w/plenty of sarcasm!)

Melissa's argument was actually a horrible one...

They know she is a game player and would stop at nothing to get immunity each week - SO the odds of her being in the bottom 2 were not really what she was presenting. And if you went with her logic - that meant that if you had a bad week and fell in the bottom two - then you were automatically out. They have all had a bad week - they all know how it can happen - why would you sign up for a plan that meant if you had a bad week you automatically went home?

I was happy to see her go!!!

I was flipping back & forth between this and AI, but it would have been well worth the entire 2 hours to see Melissa gone again. Never have I taken such delight in watching someone lose a challenge. Glad the others didn't buy her bogus argument to stay, either. Her attitude defies logic. If she's a lawyer who can afford to take months off her job (at the same time her husband is physically barred from doing HIS job) why is she so consumed with winning the money?

So when did she kiss & make up with Jillian? I thought she refused to be trained by her because Jillian called her out as a liar?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3871977;
    3 times a week be very strict with your diet, 2 days a week be a bit moderate and relax a tad on the weekends. The whole point being that you change up your calories a bit so your body doesn't realize it is on a strict/restricted diet and therefore not go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat.
    Thank you. I've heard and read that before. Just wanted to make sure.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3872083;
    I was flipping back & forth between this and AI, but it would have been well worth the entire 2 hours to see Melissa gone again. Never have I taken such delight in watching someone lose a challenge. Glad the others didn't buy her bogus argument to stay, either. Her attitude defies logic. If she's a lawyer who can afford to take months off her job (at the same time her husband is physically barred from doing HIS job) why is she so consumed with winning the money?

So when did she kiss & make up with Jillian? I thought she refused to be trained by her because Jillian called her out as a liar?
    I wondered the same thing. Then it was probably edited. I think he being so pissed at Jillian in the first place was all for show and somehow a part of her game play.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3871908;
    Best line of the night was when Ali threw Melissa's words back in her face and told her 'just to be clear, the 1 lb. disadvantage did not make a difference.' Glad she's gone again. Don't know why I didn't know she was an attorney, but it did explain a lot. Melissa might have been able to convince people with that argument in other seasons, but this season they aren't playing the game as much as other seasons. And they just plain didn't like Melissa. Had she been someone they liked it may have worked.
    agreed! DH and i were laughing so hard

it kind of irritated me that it seemed melissa got back onto the ranch in a challenge that set her up for success (being smaller and younger with less bulk she had a good advantage there) and then is eliminated after a challenge with a twist destined to make her fail. like, it felt to me that the producers wanted her back for ratings, but then stacked the deck against her.

*shrug*
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fanatic

Do ya think Melissa has finally gotten the message about just how unlikable a person she is (at least in this arena)? The entire house said, in effect..."That's right Melissa...our dislike of you is so strong, we will forego the inevitable "playing the game" one more week, to send your ass packing tonight !" lololol Gotta love it!

Also..I can't remember who brought it up (maybe Victoria) but there was another plus to winning the immunity by hitting the button as soon as possible. Sam hit it on day 4...doesn't that mean he now has TEN days to accumulate his next weight loss number?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast