+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season 9 by the numbers...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Season 9 by the numbers...

And what's the BMI for "mixed" people? Half way in between?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3911192;
    And what's the BMI for "mixed" people? Half way in between?
    Ha! I have no clue! The BMI is just really flawed. They haven't done enough research about it with regards to race. I think it is becoming obvious that different standards apply for different people and that age, body type, ethnicity, and gender make a difference.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope Missyboxers can go back now and post the finale results with our original view of the contestants and maybe their weights/%s when last seen before the finale. Then we can easily see who continued to lose after leaving the ranch and who didn't, and also see if our predictions were any good! Easy for me to say what she should do of course!

FORT Fogey

Wikipedia has some numbers. Koli lost the highest percentage of the final 4. Daris lost the lowest percentage.
    Michael lost 37 pounds since the semifinals. Ashley lost 22. Daris lost 19. Koli lost 30.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3914938;
    I hope Missyboxers can go back now and post the finale results with our original view of the contestants and maybe their weights/%s when last seen before the finale. Then we can easily see who continued to lose after leaving the ranch and who didn't, and also see if our predictions were any good! Easy for me to say what she should do of course!
    I sure can, but it will probably take me awhile to get that done since I'm away from the computer with the spreadsheet. I also want to start a thread for next season, so we can start tracking dates and stuff...

Several months later, I'm making good on this promise The second percentage is weight lost at home/total weight lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234