+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

When is makeover week!!!!!!

I'm wondering that, too. I wanted Lance to stay, just so that he could make it to makeovers.

I want either Stephanie or Ashley to win. I'm betting on either Sam or Koli to win though. But you can't count out the color pink on this show!

Looks like they're back to singles next week. I hope one of the blue mother/daughter duo makes it back to the ranch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Going to singles next week.....they should have voted Michael off...he has the greatest amount to loose but then again b/c he has so much to loose is he a threat? I keep going back and forth on it. Has anyone done percentages yet? I can't remember who did it last season but we had each contestant's starting weight and what they have lost so far in lbs and percentage and what it would take to win. I may try to work on it today but I have to work some. Sorry..rambling...it would be interesting to see at this point who has lost the most so far percentage wise and how much more each person needs to loose to get to that 55% weight loss....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I noticed that Lance has only lost 9 pounds since going home. I don't think Melissa is good for him. He was not sure about eating the cupcakes and she was in his face basically forcing him to do it. And then that she gave him the impression that it was hard without him home!?!?!? I really don't like her!

I am betting that the pink Mom comes back - my reasoning is that she had lost so much since she went home...was there anyone they didn't update this season?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861802;
    I noticed that Lance has only lost 9 pounds since going home. I don't think Melissa is good for him. He was not sure about eating the cupcakes and she was in his face basically forcing him to do it. And then that she gave him the impression that it was hard without him home!?!?!? I really don't like her!

I am betting that the pink Mom comes back - my reasoning is that she had lost so much since she went home...was there anyone they didn't update this season?
    I don't think they update the brown team dad. I remember mentioning that we didn't get an update on him.....it was the epidsode where two went home...but I could be wrong...going off memory...

I agree about Melissa and Lance...she is so not good for him...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

To the Point

Trying to figure out who Melissa would be good for, as well as who Lance would be good for...

Perhaps they are a fit as I wouldn't want to torture anyone else that way. I know what you mean though, I really do see Melissa as having a toxic personality.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3861862;
    I don't think they update the brown team dad. I remember mentioning that we didn't get an update on him.....it was the epidsode where two went home...but I could be wrong...going off memory...

I agree about Melissa and Lance...she is so not good for him...
    He was updated during the beginning of the next week's episode after he was eliminated.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861802;

I don't think there is that much time between this weeks episode and next weeks, were the eliminated contestants come back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3861708;
    Going to singles next week.....they should have voted Michael off...he has the greatest amount to loose but then again b/c he has so much to loose is he a threat? I keep going back and forth on it. Has anyone done percentages yet? I can't remember who did it last season but we had each contestant's starting weight and what they have lost so far in lbs and percentage and what it would take to win. I may try to work on it today but I have to work some. Sorry..rambling...it would be interesting to see at this point who has lost the most so far percentage wise and how much more each person needs to loose to get to that 55% weight loss....
    Missyboxers and I and occasional others did it last season...got in height, weights, % lost, what they needed to reach 50% and 55% lost, what the insurance charts say people of different heights should weigh, etc., It was fun but it took a lot of time, and I don't know about missy, but I'm teaching more this term so just couldn't take it on. I retire at the end of the summer though, so for future seasons may try it again! Would be glad to see someone else do it, go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3862071;
    Missyboxers and I and occasional others did it last season...got in height, weights, % lost, what they needed to reach 50% and 55% lost, what the insurance charts say people of different heights should weigh, etc., It was fun but it took a lot of time, and I don't know about missy, but I'm teaching more this term so just couldn't take it on. I retire at the end of the summer though, so for future seasons may try it again! Would be glad to see someone else do it, go for it!
    OT...congratulations on the retirement, I am loving it after a whole 10 days )
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread