+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93

Thread: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

  1. #81
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC via Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    100

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    When is makeover week!!!!!!

  2. #82
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    I'm wondering that, too. I wanted Lance to stay, just so that he could make it to makeovers.

    I want either Stephanie or Ashley to win. I'm betting on either Sam or Koli to win though. But you can't count out the color pink on this show!

    Looks like they're back to singles next week. I hope one of the blue mother/daughter duo makes it back to the ranch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  3. #83
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Going to singles next week.....they should have voted Michael off...he has the greatest amount to loose but then again b/c he has so much to loose is he a threat? I keep going back and forth on it. Has anyone done percentages yet? I can't remember who did it last season but we had each contestant's starting weight and what they have lost so far in lbs and percentage and what it would take to win. I may try to work on it today but I have to work some. Sorry..rambling...it would be interesting to see at this point who has lost the most so far percentage wise and how much more each person needs to loose to get to that 55% weight loss....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    I noticed that Lance has only lost 9 pounds since going home. I don't think Melissa is good for him. He was not sure about eating the cupcakes and she was in his face basically forcing him to do it. And then that she gave him the impression that it was hard without him home!?!?!? I really don't like her!

    I am betting that the pink Mom comes back - my reasoning is that she had lost so much since she went home...was there anyone they didn't update this season?

  5. #85
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861802;
    I noticed that Lance has only lost 9 pounds since going home. I don't think Melissa is good for him. He was not sure about eating the cupcakes and she was in his face basically forcing him to do it. And then that she gave him the impression that it was hard without him home!?!?!? I really don't like her!

    I am betting that the pink Mom comes back - my reasoning is that she had lost so much since she went home...was there anyone they didn't update this season?
    I don't think they update the brown team dad. I remember mentioning that we didn't get an update on him.....it was the epidsode where two went home...but I could be wrong...going off memory...

    I agree about Melissa and Lance...she is so not good for him...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  6. #86
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,672

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Trying to figure out who Melissa would be good for, as well as who Lance would be good for...

    Perhaps they are a fit as I wouldn't want to torture anyone else that way. I know what you mean though, I really do see Melissa as having a toxic personality.

  7. #87
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,393

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3861862;
    I don't think they update the brown team dad. I remember mentioning that we didn't get an update on him.....it was the epidsode where two went home...but I could be wrong...going off memory...

    I agree about Melissa and Lance...she is so not good for him...
    He was updated during the beginning of the next week's episode after he was eliminated.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  8. #88
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,393

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861802;
    I noticed that Lance has only lost 9 pounds since going home. I don't think Melissa is good for him. He was not sure about eating the cupcakes and she was in his face basically forcing him to do it. And then that she gave him the impression that it was hard without him home!?!?!? I really don't like her!

    I am betting that the pink Mom comes back - my reasoning is that she had lost so much since she went home...was there anyone they didn't update this season?
    I don't think there is that much time between this weeks episode and next weeks, were the eliminated contestants come back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  9. #89
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,857

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3861708;
    Going to singles next week.....they should have voted Michael off...he has the greatest amount to loose but then again b/c he has so much to loose is he a threat? I keep going back and forth on it. Has anyone done percentages yet? I can't remember who did it last season but we had each contestant's starting weight and what they have lost so far in lbs and percentage and what it would take to win. I may try to work on it today but I have to work some. Sorry..rambling...it would be interesting to see at this point who has lost the most so far percentage wise and how much more each person needs to loose to get to that 55% weight loss....
    Missyboxers and I and occasional others did it last season...got in height, weights, % lost, what they needed to reach 50% and 55% lost, what the insurance charts say people of different heights should weigh, etc., It was fun but it took a lot of time, and I don't know about missy, but I'm teaching more this term so just couldn't take it on. I retire at the end of the summer though, so for future seasons may try it again! Would be glad to see someone else do it, go for it!

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,506

    Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3862071;
    Missyboxers and I and occasional others did it last season...got in height, weights, % lost, what they needed to reach 50% and 55% lost, what the insurance charts say people of different heights should weigh, etc., It was fun but it took a lot of time, and I don't know about missy, but I'm teaching more this term so just couldn't take it on. I retire at the end of the summer though, so for future seasons may try it again! Would be glad to see someone else do it, go for it!
    OT...congratulations on the retirement, I am loving it after a whole 10 days )
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.