+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 03-16 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

03-16 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Time to sweat it out. Please keep all spoilers in this thread until 1 am EST or I'll send Jillian to bully you into a last chance workout.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: 03-16 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Was just about to start a thread...thank you...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Heh... I was just about to start one. First time in awhile I've watched it while on the computer.

ACK... blue team wins the pop quiz. Ewwwwwwwww at having to clean the kitchen and the gym, but if it works out like last season maybe the blue team will overindulge a bit.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

So...pop challenge...winner gets a spa day and loser has to clean the kitchen and gym...so...even though spa day would be nice from past seasons...wouldn't it be best to loose even if have to clean? That is burning extra calories and in the past it seemed the team who got the spa day always lost the weigh in...but I can't remember every season so I could be totally wrong!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Blue team win challenge...hate that they win...but the black team could make this to their advantage...

Ok...trainer tip...so if sit at a desk all day you don't burn calories...duh! really?! So, don't sit in a chair..sit on a stability ball...this will cause you to use core and help balance..hum...wonder if I should try that tomorrow

I've been tempted to take an exercise ball for that very reason. I just might.

Hey... Michael just used a Tiger Woods in divorce court joke. When was this week taped?????

I thought it was taped before last season was over or at least part of it was...not sure though..

It must have been after November, and I don't think they get the news while they're in the house, do they?

You know..not sure. I thought I read in a magazine an article on Tara. She had said that after dinner she'd go walking while everyone else watched TV. Now, whether it is TV or movies..not sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast