+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Love TBL style Spring 2010

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Love TBL style Spring 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3917479;
    I don't think he went to Vegas to court Sunshine. If anything, she went there to be with him (as she's from Minnesota). He said he had a friend in Vegas who was a trainer and went there to train with him.
    I don't think it's an either/or situation....he went to train with his friend AND to court Sunshine, who maybe shared the trainer, who knows. After all neither of them is from Vegas.... I don't see her going to Vegas if he didn't encourage her to....

FORT Fogey

Well, this makes so much more sense now. Ugh! I guess they didn't want to edit the contestants this way. The season would have made more sense if they had. They portrayed Koli as a guy who was only concerned with winning, his cousin, and "Unc." Sunshine was portrayed as this little girl. I guess any sort of relationship between them was contradictory to their edits. It would have been more fun to watch if they exploited that relationship like they do all the others!
    I guess the usually don't show us the hookups! They couldn't show Sunshine's and Koli's because Koli was not eliminated until the last night but we totally want to see this hookups on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3917062;
    My sister read an article that Koli and Sunshine have been dating since Christmas. Apparently she was training with him in Las Vegas.
    Yuck. For some reason I though she had better taste than that.

Maybe primal screams turn her on?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am glad I am not the only one who did not care for Koli. Watching him I do not see the relationship lasting.
    There's no place like home!

So....I just found an article on people that Koli and Ashley are dating and have been for some time. I thought he was dating Sunshine? Confused.

I'd post the article but not sure how to do that...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

I need to see that one...send me a pm if you're unsure mandmmom2.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4077493;
    I need to see that one...send me a pm if you're unsure mandmmom2.
    Please do post a link! Thanks!

CCL

Did some searching:
    The Biggest Loser's second-place winner Ashley Johnston lost a whopping 161 lbs. on the show — and she gained a boyfriend in Koli Palu, who was the at-home winner.

Even though they were just friends during filming, it didn't take long for their feelings to deepen once the show was over.

"I was dating a few guys from home, but I was never as happy with any of them the way I was with Koli,” Ashley tells Star.

"That's when I realized I loved him. I was actually on a date and ran outside to call Koli Bear."

For now, they're dating long-distance (she's in Tennessee; he's in Northern California
    ), "but we're making it work," says Ashley. Adds Koli, "Are we engaged? No. Are we working towards it? Yeah!"
    Source: Star Magazine | News | Biggest Loser's Ashley & Koli: In Love And Getting Married!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks! Hmmm, so what happened with Sunshine?

CCL

My guess is daddy Sunshine...

This was sent to me by mandmmom2 - my thanks to her.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article...431914,00.html

How Biggest Loser's Ashley & Koli Keep Long-Distance Love Alive

By Jessica Herndon

Tuesday October 05, 2010 02:05 PM EDT
    How Biggest Loser's Ashley & Koli Keep Long-Distance Love Alive

What began as two buddies encouraging one another to drop excess pounds has blossomed into a budding romance.

"Koli and I are dating now," says Biggest Loser season 9 runner-up Ashley Johnston, 29, of her beau Koli Palu, 30. "Being on the show together you see the good, the bad and the ugly. We saw each other at our worse. I think it made us even closer."

As the season came to an end Johnston slimmed down from 347 lbs. to 191 lbs., losing 183 lbs. in the process. And Palu dropped from 403 lbs. to 188 lbs.

And just like their weight loss, keeping their long-distance relationship alive takes work. (The Biggest Loser airs Tuesday on NBC at 8 p.m. ET.)

RELATED: Biggest Loser Rumor or Fact: Romance Edition!

She lives in Tennessee, while he's in California, and Johnston admits the space between them makes things hard, "but we get to see each other all the time. We're constantly talking on the phone," she says. "We Skype and we always book stuff together, like expos."

Having already discussed relocating to be together, Johnston says she'll probably be the one to make the move. "I don't think he has a desire to move to Tennessee," she says. "But I've been to San Francisco and I love it."

No matter the area code the couple have vowed to stay fit.

"I'm still doing Jillian's DVDs," says Johnston. "My advice to the new contestants is take this one opportunity and only focus on you. It's the only chance you will get because once you get home it's back to real life again."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234