+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

What was the reasoning to vote off Cheryl instead of Stephanie or Sam? Stephanie and Sam had the lowest percentages.

Keeping Sam to win challenges is a bit of a joke. Seriously Sam can't beat a combined team of Michael, Koli, Lance and Daris. It's so one sided that it is ridiculous.

I really was hoping for a Black Team win just to see the smirks wiped off the Blue Team.

I was very impressed with the "older" ladies on the Black Team doing so well at 5lbs each. Their percentages were very good.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To the Point

Sam and Stephanie...They both seem nice. I really didn't want anyone to leave from black team. They all seem to be a pretty nice group, and they all seem to be working really hard. I have especially liked Stephanie. She just seems to be a genuinely nice person.

I really wanted to like Michael, because he certainly needs to be there, however, I am really finding it difficult. Granted I am not home for the first 45 minutes or so of the show, but what I am seeing of him just really isn't appealing. And, beyond the personality issues that I find less than attractive, he really needs to do away with all that nasty hair. He'd lose 5 lbs just by cutting that mess off. I really think he has a very attractive face though.

I also think that Daris (this is Cheryl's son right...so bad at the names)has great potential. He has an absolutely gorgeous smile. Can't wait for someone to get hold of that hair and do a bit of taming. There is something about him that makes me think he is probably quite a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3851808;
    What was the reasoning to vote off Cheryl instead of Stephanie or Sam? Stephanie and Sam had the lowest percentages.

Keeping Sam to win challenges is a bit of a joke. Seriously Sam can't beat a combined team of Michael, Koli, Lance and Daris. It's so one sided that it is ridiculous.
    Challenges, pure and simple. Having them try to compete against the blue team does seem like a losing proposition every week, but... if they wanted ANY hope they need to keep Sam. And Stephanie does well in them as well. Much better than Cheryl and Sherry.

I like everyone on the Black Team so it's sad to see any of them go.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3851768;
    I also noticed that mark(scar?) too for the first time last night. I'm not sure what it is either, but it's funny that neither of us had seen it before. I wonder if it was a bruise or something of that sort.

O'Neal had that mark last week, too.

I'm sure it was as the one older lady (can't rememember which) mentioned - it was the young people's alliance. All the young ones seem quite close (and we know Sam and Stephanie are very close!) so when it came time to voting off one of their team members they naturally went for the person who was not one of their inner group.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I liked when Jillian told Sam he was ripped! As I said last week you can really see his shoulders and chest now....going to have a great body. Sam and Steph will make a gorgeous couple! And unlike some, do not really need a makeover. I like that Sam feels his personality has had a makeover and that he knows what he's about now--makes him a better match for Stephanie.
    I am really looking forward to the makeovers when hopefully they will shave the beard off Lance and the curls off Daris and Michael. It's like they've all been told not to cut off a hair while on the show, getting longer and longer. Or maybe it isn't longer and just looks so because their faces are smaller? Lance and Michael especially....yuck! You can see they will all 3 be good looking guys minus the weight and the hair.

I can't remember...when is the makeover episode?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3851985;
    I can't remember...when is the makeover episode?
    Can't be soon enough for me!!!!!!! Sadly I think we may have a few weeks to go.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3851800;
    the scare on o'neal's chest is not new, i asked my husband about it last week but your guess is as good as mine what it came from. looks like it was nasty
    The scar looks like it might be from a pacemaker being put in. My mom had one put in and the scar looks to be in that same area. Her scar also got nasty looking like that, where it spread out from the original incision. Of course, I don't know if that is O'Neal's case but that is what I thought the very first time I saw it a few episodes ago.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jjinkc;3852054;
    The scar looks like it might be from a pacemaker being put in. My mom had one put in and the scar looks to be in that same area. Her scar also got nasty looking like that, where it spread out from the original incision. Of course, I don't know if that is O'Neal's case but that is what I thought the very first time I saw it a few episodes ago.
    to FORT, jjinkc! That's interesting, especially that they might have a contestant with a pacemaker! If so though, you'd think they'd say something about it...like, look, even if you have a pacemaker you can work hard enough to lose weight quickly! Maybe that will come up later.

Quote Originally Posted by jjinkc;3852054;
    I guessed it was from schrapnel (sp?). It looks part burn, part scar. The bit about his army days got me thinking.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast