+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 02/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 02/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

three weeks until we find out who was eliminated? sheesh
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Call me cynical, but I wouldn't put it past Melissa to waterload again for two reasons.

1) So she could go home to be with her kids.
    2) Make everyone doubt that she waterloaded those previous weeks, and regain some of her integrity back.

She seems like a smart lady and in her exit interview she said that she knew she wasn't going to make it to the end because she wasn't heavy enough. So, she caught her losses early....just a though.

Ineteresting episode! I LOVED that they have to battle for the right to stay. Truthfully - I wish they would do that every week - seems more fair than a vote! It will be interesting to see what happens when they split - Bob seems happy and Jillian pi$$ed about it so clearly they put all the weak people on one team and all the strength on another!!

During the skating challenge - they had the split screen with Melissa and Sam showing they were tied and then she fell....if you looked to the back left you could see Sam's screen sitting at 500. He finished that challenge well before her - they were never tied - her falling had nothing to do with her coming in 2nd!! I was surprised they would make such a big editing mistake like that!

I am starting to like Miggy more - I really think that being away from her daughter is a good thing for her!!!

I was happy to see Melissa go...I was also surprised at how gracious she was in her farewell speech saying she knew she needed to be on the ranch the least as she wasn't in dire health. I hated that she barked an order at Lance right as she left. I really hope he finds his manhood with her gone!!!

FORT Fogey

Yes!

Also, I sort of feel badly for Miggy. She is losing weight so quickly now that her medical troubles are over. I really feel like the only reason her daughter is home now is because Miggy had that health issue and so they were always toward the bottom of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3823531;
    Call me cynical, but I wouldn't put it past Melissa to waterload again for two reasons.

2) Make everyone doubt that she waterloaded those previous weeks, and regain some of her integrity back.

She seems like a smart lady and in her exit interview she said that she knew she wasn't going to make it to the end because she wasn't heavy enough. So, she caught her losses early....just a though.
    I had the same thought last night. It really wouldn't surprise me. And it's funny how she gained the week they went to singles. I don't think she has anything wrong with....if she did she wouldn't have lost at home. I still think she lied about it all. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Plus if she wins at home and Lance is the Biggest Loser...that is more money for them.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3823537;
    Ineteresting episode! I LOVED that they have to battle for the right to stay. Truthfully - I wish they would do that every week - seems more fair than a vote! It will be interesting to see what happens when they split - Bob seems happy and Jillian pi$$ed about it so clearly they put all the weak people on one team and all the strength on another!!

During the skating challenge - they had the split screen with Melissa and Sam showing they were tied and then she fell....if you looked to the back left you could see Sam's screen sitting at 500. He finished that challenge well before her - they were never tied - her falling had nothing to do with her coming in 2nd!! I was surprised they would make such a big editing mistake like that!

I am starting to like Miggy more - I really think that being away from her daughter is a good thing for her!!!

I was happy to see Melissa go...I was also surprised at how gracious she was in her farewell speech saying she knew she needed to be on the ranch the least as she wasn't in dire health. I hated that she barked an order at Lance right as she left. I really hope he finds his manhood with her gone!!!
    I also like Miggy more. And Melissa's good bye speech didn't raise her up any notches with me. I think she is still playing the game and lying about it. Lance has a lot of growing up to do.

You know they gave Jillian all the weaker people....they have to do their best to set Bob up for a win...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fan

My thought for tonight: I think I may have misjudged Melissa. Unless she's playing some strange, elaborate game, there's no earthly reason why she should have gained weight this week. And I hadn't realized that she lost 19 pounds IN ONE WEEK before her -1, +1 debacle. I'm starting to think it may have all been for real, after all. And I just have to say, 145 may be her goal weight, but she looks pretty damn good at 175.

Other than that, I'm loving Sunshine and O'Neal. SO glad that they are back on the ranch, and I hope they'll be around for a while. I'll be sad to see either Cheryl or Darrell go. If Cheryl's thing wasn't so crooked I would definitely say she would outlast Darrell, but since it is, I think the challenge could go either way.

Strangely, I'm also liking Miggy these days. Seems like there's no one left to hate...

Kiz

I agree with all your points sjjmom.

Regarding Melissa, I don't buy that she threw the weigh-in last night to go home early. For one thing, she was going hard for the win on the sliding board. She's a competitor through and through. I also didn't realize she had dropped that earlier weight because I didn't see all of the first couple of shows. I think Bob was right to be skeptical about her lack of weight loss and to give her the 1% out that she might be telling the truth. I also feel she gave a classy goodbye speech, and I'm glad that she's including her kids in her workouts at home. Her son was so cute when he said when people ask him how his mom is looking after her weight loss, and he said, "She's hot!"
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3823531;

I am right there with you. My husband and I think that she is still playing a game. We think that she tried to go home so she would win the at home prize and he could be the biggest loser. (Which I dont honestly see either happening, but I could be wrong). In my opinion, something about Melissa seems off and I dont like her..

Tonight was a great episode. I hate they didnt show who else went home though..

FORT Fogey

I like Derrill and wish he'd won immunity, since O'Neal lost a lot...but I love having yellow back too! No one is left that I don't really like, though if Koli keeps up the poor me, then he might be possible.

I really hope that Lance can grow up into his own man being away from his wife!!

+ Reply to Thread