+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 02/02 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3816189;
    I feel like it must be weird for the contestants to hear that it's Superbowl week in the middle of October.
    Didn't think about that....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

This challenge looks painful, to put it nicely. And I think I'm going to root for gray, because I cannot handle red winning again.

Thanks mandmmom2..

FORT Fogey

Come ON anyone but red!!!!

Just a point about Melissa and her leg training. There were 3 45lb plates on each side of the leg machine that means she can barely press 270lbs which is what she almost weighted. If Melissa can walk and carry 230lbs she can leg press 260lbs. Another 2 plates makes that 360lbs again not that difficult if you have been training all month and she is a tall girl. I did notice that after Bob put on 4 plates and Melissa didn't want to do it and Bob had that inspirational speech and they then showed Melissa doing her last 3 reps there were only 3 plates on that side of the machine. Trying to misdirect the viewer perhaps???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Let's go white!

OK, white would work too. Really, either of them.

White dude is in a groove...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3816199;
    Just a point about Melissa and her leg training. There were 3 45lb plates on each side of the leg machine that means she can barely press 270lbs which is what she almost weighted. If Melissa can walk and carry 230lbs she can leg press 260lbs. Another 2 plates makes that 360lbs again not that difficult if you have been training all month and she is a tall girl. I did notice that after Bob put on 4 plates and Melissa didn't want to do it and Bob had that inspirational speech and they then showed Melissa doing her last 3 reps there were only 3 plates on that side of the machine. Trying to misdirect the viewer perhaps???
    Wow! You notice everything! I so did not see any of that (which is why I suck at the Bach spoilers/edit analysis also)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3816199;
    This is so going to sound like a post for TB edit thread but.....he he....it seems the producer are trying to change the edit of Melissa by making her look nice and look like she is working out....hum...

+ Reply to Thread