+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 1/26 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 1/26 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Next week looks exciting and I hope whoever needed the ambulance is okay.

I wonder if the eliminated player is the person who went in th ambulance or if it was someone from a one person team.

What does it show for next week?

FORT Fogey

She looks so happy - having been home for a little while with her husband before he deployed gave her a lot of peace of mind. Military families have enough stress, but to have the attitude and strict demeanor on top of that, going home probably was good for her.

Wow next week looks intense with whoever goes in the ambulance. I hope that person is okay. I'm guessing he/she is the one who is eliminated since they apparently don't have to vote (or so Alison said when they showed the weigh-in).

And I'm really not liking Melissa right now. Jillian is right...she is just playing the game. But I also don't like green team's attitude. Mainly Migadalia's. She does look much better now though. Best of luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse;3809463;
    What does it show for next week?
    One of the teams that had to go home week one before anything started gets to come back (whoever has the highest % of weight loss) and then it had a voiceover of one of the producers or something calling 911 about one of the contestants. Then it showed everyone at the weigh in, many of them with tears in their eyes and Alison saying they didn't have to eliminate anyone since someone went home already...so either the person who had to go to the hospital goes home or someone decides to leave voluntarily..

What if is Melissa who leaves in the ambulance? I hope it is not John....anyone for that matter. BUT if Melissa is cheating it could be that she goes to far in trying to lose big numbers. Just a thought......

CCL

Re: 1/25 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3809139;
    One per team.

How does the red team get so lucky?!?!
    Satan is kind to his followers.

The green team...man, on the scale with folded arms,just waiting to pop. I've started calling them the bitters as that is what they are - bitter at their surroundings, bitter at their trainers, bitter at life. Not a good scene. I think Mike was glad he didn't have a vote this week.

I'm liking Stephanie. She seems to be developing a good rapport with Ali - I wonder if the contestants see a lot of her besides the stuff we see on tv? Maybe during setup of the challenges or what have you.

I missed a Shay commercial? Yay for Canadian tv not showing American ads.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Gray Team and Purple Girl won my heart tonight. Try as I might, I can't hate Red Team for playing the game. I admire the strong ones. God knows I could not run that far.

I like the red team. There I said it. Let the flaming arrows fly.

I actually like it when the season is a "nice" one (like last season) and not a "mean" season (like Vicky's season), but that being said...

If it was me on there (and I could easily qualify)- losing all that weight would be a life altering change...however....winning $250,000 would also be a life altering change for us in our current financial situation. I am a super nice- don't step on any toes- put other people first kind-of person, but I would hope that if I ever had the opportunity to alter my life in BOTH ways (weight and money), I would put my family and my future ahead of people I had barely known a month. It would be incredibly difficult, but I do understand it when 'game play' is invloved. Depending on how the chips fall, sometimes it is a necessary evil.

I do wish people would just own up to it when they do it, though.

Man, I really, really wanted to like the Green Team for being locals, but my goodness. Migdalia is seriously due for a good, long row of psychiatric evaluations, and Miggy wouldn't be so bad if she didn't defend Migdalia's crap-as-hell attitude so vehemently, being all overprotective and spoiling her rotten, because before all this drama, they came off as really okay.

I'll still take either of them over the red team anyday, though. Lance is dumb as rocks, basically a living ventriloquist dummy that his wife handles as she pleases. And Melissa? Well, she reminds me of Corrine from Survivor, as in pure, unadultered evil. I agree with Jillian, who gives a crap how they play the game? It's a lot of money in the end, so if ou wanna win it by playing the game, then fine, go for it. It's Melissa's lying, hypocricy, trying to make people look stupid (I did not buy her dramatic crying over her integrity and whatever else for a single second), her smugness, her off-handed comments and overall arrogance and better-than-you attitude that really throw me off. I really wish the grey team didn't give them that reward. Sure, their kids need to speak to them, but they sure as hell don't need to see their mother being a lying bitch on national tv. Sad as hell example for her kids she's setting, that's for sure.

Hopefully now that migdalia's gone, Miggy might be easier to work with. Nothing would satisfy me more than seeing her wipe that smug smirk off of Melissa's face.

+ Reply to Thread