+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3802340;
    I guess the trainers are using her body language to determine that she's lying, because if neither of them worked would her, how can they say that she had to eat 7000 calories in order to lose almost nothing? I also hate that they're straight out calling her a liar, and now everyone in the house is going to be gunning for her since red team's wife is now considered a liar and a cheat? I don't care if Jillian is correct in saying that red team is scheming, she shouldn't have said what she said.... They still have to work together...
    They're saying it because all it takes is a little nutritional information to know she's lying, and because they DID work out with her. She was "the Trainer" right? So they saw her all week, and they saw she was burning calories. Not to mention the fact that the trainers also have access to that body bug thing and its data.

So unless there are invisible spirits or aliens who can beam supplemental calories into her body without her opening her mouth... she's been eating. And thus, lying about it (and presumably not recording the information correctly in her food diary).

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3802365;
    Red team voted for maria, because she says the team's wishes should be respected. See she's not a soulless lying cheat! I kinda dig her. Why don't I know red team's name??? lance and... Whom?
    She did that as strategy. There was a definite insincere gleam in her eyes when she made her little speech about "we respect your wishes, you respect ours".
    Last edited by Krom; 01-22-2010 at 01:28 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Well, at least she admitted she was in game-play mode. That's the difference for me in these kinds of things. Put it on the table for all to hear.

FORT Fogey

Yes, don't insult everyone's intelligence! And don't waste 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3804567;
    The 2 week hiatus.
    OK, I think I have it figured out. We will be seeing 3 more episode of the biggest Loser, Jan 25, Feb 2, Feb 9 and 2 weeks off for the winter Olympics and then the show will start up again on Feb 23.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3805849;
    OK, I think I have it figured out. We will be seeing 3 more episode of the biggest Loser, Jan 25, Feb 2, Feb 9 and 2 weeks off for the winter Olympics and then the show will start up again on Feb 23.
    This is right except that two weeks off for the Olympics puts the episode after Feb 9 at March 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3806651;
    This is right except that two weeks off for the Olympics puts the episode after Feb 9 at March 2.
    quess all the water logging is getting to my brain.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread