+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Future hotties thread

Re: Future hotties thread

I also think Steph and Sunshine will both look awesome at the end. I think this is also really helping Daris when he was back home at the karaoke bar. Yes, BL has produced some great couples but if Daris and Sunshine got together...oh my the child's hair would not stand a chance!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick;3862777;
    I also think Steph and Sunshine will both look awesome at the end. I think this is also really helping Daris when he was back home at the karaoke bar. Yes, BL has produced some great couples but if Daris and Sunshine got together...oh my the child's hair would not stand a chance!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Newbie

As weeks go by, Sam continues to get increasingly better looking. Those muscles he is forming are outstanding! I also think that Daris is going to shape up to be quite the looker. I think part of the attraction stems from the fact that they are both very positive, sincere guys (or so they seem to be so far in the competition, and I hope that doesn't change).

As for the ladies, though she is gone, I think Stephanie is going to look great at the finale - she already is a beautiful girl and as she slims down, her features are becoming more and more stunning. Sunshine is also a very pretty girl.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The new woman (forget her name) also has a pretty face, but it is striking how far "behind" the others she is because of not having been in the house. Yes, she's lost weight, but not nearly as much as the others yet. If she catches up she'll be a looker, too. I think they pick the young 'uns in part for their faces/coloring---no blah drab looking faces there.
    And yes, Sam, yum! And I agree, you are beginning to be able to see where Daris will go if he keeps this up.

Sam has beautiful shoulders, Stephanie and Sunshine are already beautiful, I guess they'll be full-on hotties at the end of the show though... What gets me is how much they've changed in such a short period of time, everyime they show Daris's old photo and his face was enormous, I gasp!

What gets me is how "thin" Michael looked at 300 pounds, but he's already really good looking...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Is this makeover week?

I don't think so. I think it's the final 6 that makes makeover week....but I don't remember....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

They promote the heck out of makeover week, so it isn't this week.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

I don't like a late makeover week. I want to see more people being transformed. It would have been nice to see more of the women stay so they would get made over. Male makeovers aren't the most exciting.

I also wish they'd have it sooner but I guess it's part of the whole "reward" if you make it so far. I would have loved to see Stephanie, Drea, and a few other women make it to makeover week. The men are less exciting BUT this season with all the hair on these men...might be more exciting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast