+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 9 James and John-Twin Brothers

Season 9 James and John-Twin Brothers

Height: 6'5"
    Hometown: Orlando, FL

Being twins has made James and John very competitive. This began at an early age, competing for everything from better grades in grade school to who can run the faster 40-yard dash in high school football practice. James' weight is spiraling out of control and he can no longer participate in many of the activities he once enjoyed. James would love to be able to take his wife dancing or on long walks but is unable to do so in his current condition. His number one goal is to have a family and live a long life with them.

John's family is very close and a number of deaths in the family both past and recent continue to bind his family even closer. John no longer wants to use his family tragedies as an excuse to be overweight and wants more than anything to lose weight so he can be there for his family. Just knowing what it feels like to lose family members, makes John want to try even harder so his wife and child never have to feel that pain. He has lost 160 pounds in the past but gained back nearly 200 in a short period of time. His competitive side alone makes him want to lose even more weight than before and keep it off for good! John loves to compete against his twin brother and looks forward to competing with him.

The Team: John and James are naturally very competitive, being twins and growing up in a house with four older sisters. Just to stand out in such a large family took their competition to another level. James and John no longer want to use their past family tragedies as an excuse to be overweight. They instead want to push each other to make sure they are not the cause of any more family heartache. John and James will push each other, not only to lose weight, but also to win!

James - Contestants - The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

CCL

Re: Season 9 James and John-Twin Brothers

They look a lot alike...might be confusing. One will have to be bearded or something.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

They're really apple shaped, aren't they? When you look at their calves and ankles, not so much weight, and to think they're packing 250-300 extra pounds just from their hips to their shoulders. Eeek!

FORT Fogey

I don't like them! I rarely like the brown team!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3785241;
    I don't like them! I rarely like the brown team!
    Only Brown team I liked was Danny that won last season....but I've never liked the brown team before either

I thought they were very nice guys...too bad one had to go home. But, looks like he is doing okay!

FORT Fogey

I wonder if their weight loss despite one being on the ranch will continue to stay so close in numbers, it'll be really interesting to see.

To the Point

You know, the fact that they were already very conscious of the "game" aspect kind of bothered me (yeah, I do realize it really is a game) however, they were both so bummed and sad during the weigh-in as each of the other teams pushed them below the yellow line that I found it really sad to watch.

FORT Newbie

I agree with some of you! They are really apple shaped, and that is the worst shape to have I have they do well, since one of them went home.

+ Reply to Thread