+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 9 Patti and Stephanie-Mother & Daughter

Season 9 Patti and Stephanie-Mother & Daughter

Height: 5'6"
    Hometown: Lafayette, CA

Patti remembers with sadness the song playmates sang about her: "Patti fatty two by four, can't fit through the bathroom door!" Although she put on a brave face with smiles and laughter, she was ashamed and broken-hearted. Patti's father died suddenly at age 55 and she was completely devastated. Patti is fearful that if she does not get her weight under control now, at the same age her father died, she will put her daughters in the same position. Patti wants to finally be the woman her husband deserves: healthy, energetic and fit. As the president/owner of a company in an industry dominated by men, Patti's determination and tenacity has been necessary to be successful.

Height: 5'8"
    Hometown: West Hollywood, CA

Having always been ambitious and driven, Stephanie works hard in a high-pressure job and uses her long hours and social outings as an excuse not to work out and be healthy. She also uses work as a reason for not having time to be in a serious relationship, when in reality she is afraid to put herself out there to be judged and possibly rejected. No stranger to a diet, she has never been able to get a grip on her weight. Stephanie was once a dancer and cheerleader and knows there is an athlete ready to emerge from within. Stephanie is ready to prove once and for all that she can lose the weight and keep it off.

The Team: Having been overweight almost all of their lives, this mother/daughter team is ready to finally break the cycle. Confident, determined and strong, Patti and Stephanie love competition -- especially winning. They come from a very close, loving and vivacious family. They are ready for any challenge or obstacle on The Biggest Loser ranch and will push themselves and each other to the limit.

Patti - Contestants - The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

CCL

Re: Season 9 Patti and Stephanie-Mother & Daughter

The daughter reminds me of Brittany (face-wise) but the story about her being a dancer and cheerleader who wants to reclaim her past figure reminds me of Ali. What is it with high school athletes who gain weight? I guess they get out of school and out of a regular routine...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

CCL, I think part of it is, as athletes, they were able to eat a lot of food without gaining weight. Once they're off the teams, they keep eating the same, and wham. Fat.

First impression is I don't like them. I think it Stephanie's irritating head tilt and hair over the shoulder. Sure, the photographer may have posed her like that, but dangit, I wouldn't allow it! :p

Sorry for being shallow, but first impressions usually are.

FORT Fogey

I think they don't need this show all too much. They look like what most contestants look like near the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3785234;
    I think they don't need this show all too much. They look like what most contestants look like near the end of the season.
    Gosh, I think they are perfect candidates for the show. They can lose weight a little more safely and look REALLY good by the end of the show. They carry weight in their middles the most deadly for both men and women. Apples tend to be way less healthy than pears.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3785234;
    It will be nice to see some contestants at a normal weight at the end of the season instead of having to lose another 150lbs or so.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3799549;
    It will be nice to see some contestants at a normal weight at the end of the season instead of having to lose another 150lbs or so.

I agree...the show needs more of these!

+ Reply to Thread