+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Re: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

screencaps from the final four episode preview

as discussed in the 5/11 episode thread, the +2 that apparently belongs to Daris because of the 197

ashley

michael

daris

koli

i took this to show them all standing together, but look at the weight:

from the By the Numbers thread, Michael's last weigh in was 322... could it be he only lost one pound at home??
    _(Moo!)

Michael looks quite a bit thinner in the picture...but I guess it could be an illusion in that screenshot...they all look thinner in those.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3901883;

as discussed in the 5/11 episode thread, the +2 that apparently belongs to Daris because of the 197

ashley

michael

daris

koli

from the By the Numbers thread, Michael's last weigh in was 322... could it be he only lost one pound at home??
    I hope not. He managed to lose weight when he went home to see his grandmother.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3888504;
    famita, that also bothered me. Between all of Sunshine's crying and sense of entitlement, and maybe she said it but it wasn't shown, I wanted her to tell her beloved father that he needed to be there to save his life and that she would continue her weight loss journey at home. She's a 24 year old young woman, but she comes across as a spoiled girl no older than a teenager. Early on, I was pulling for Sunshine or O'Neil to win, but now I wouldn't mind seeing anyone else but Sunshine win, even Mike, which is a big turn around for me. I think I read in previous posts that Sunshine is supposed to make it to the final four though, so she might just pull it off.
    I wouldn't say Sunshine is spoiled. It it pretty obvious that O'Neal has cacooned her all her life and sacrifices for her. She knows no other way. She does come across as a very young, more like 15 or 16 then a 24 year old woman. O'Neal's fault yes. But I think both fed into it. If nothing else this show and this process will force her to stand on her own 2 feet and become the independent woman she should be. I think not making the final four is also good for, because Daddy can't give you everything you want.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

[QUOTE=MamaAmyG;3901883;]screencaps from the final four episode preview

ashley

michael

daris

koli

from the By the Numbers thread, Michael's last weigh in was 322... could it be he only lost one pound at home??[/QUOTE]

Could it be all their weight total? Never mind...no way....too low of a number....then I sure hope it doesn't mean anything!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Boy, I hope it isn't Daris either, or else that he totally waterloaded.... Although I can't see ANY reason to do that. The weigh in after this is for TOTAL weight lost, not just weight since the last weigh in.
    But I agree, it looks like it is him. Well, on the numbers thread we've all been saying it will be hard for him to lose much more... but I admit I didn't think he'd gain. That's sad.
    Re Ashley---in this picture it looks as if you can see her facial bones for the first time ever! I've been waiting for the weight loss to show up in her face. Usually that's the first place it shows, but her face had hardly changed.

I see a difference in Ashley and Michael only. I don't see a difference in Koli or Daris.

And I just want to say....my feet are hurting just by looking at Jillian stand with those shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=mandmmom2;3902056;]
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3901883;

ashley

michael

daris

koli

from the By the Numbers thread, Michael's last weigh in was 322... could it be he only lost one pound at home??[/QUOTE]

Could it be all their weight total? Never mind...no way....too low of a number....then I sure hope it doesn't mean anything!!!
    Oh no, this worries me. If these SCs mean what they may mean, then it could be Daris and Michael in the bottom two? If that is the case, I will have a hard time deciding who to vote for. : (

FORT Fogey

These shots look like the contestants before they go home - not after they come back. They all look too close to how they did during the last episode. Is there any strategy in gaining weight before going home? Why would someone sabatoge themselves?
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-18-2010 at 12:51 AM.

I might be trying too hard to look for changes but I think it looks like Ashley has more puckered skin around her armpits than she did in the last episode which might indicate that she has lost more weight and has excess skin in that area...

+ Reply to Thread