+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Re: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3787732;
    I know this sounds mean but Im kinda glad this happened to the red team. I dont like that woman for some reason. I cant explain it but something about her just rubs me the wrong way.
    I agree as well!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3787732;
    I know this sounds mean but Im kinda glad this happened to the red team. I dont like that woman for some reason. I cant explain it but something about her just rubs me the wrong way.
    Ok...I know I live in KY and most of us are considered rednecks but not all of us are...anyway....a good friend of mine emailed me Wednesday and said the red team are so redneck...I about died...I didn't get a chance to even ask her if she watched the premier...guess she did....

Anyway, they rub me the wrong way also.

FORT Newbie

I'm from Kentucky also. I don't think of them as 'Redneck' at all. I thought she was just a witch. Everything you read about them is saying that they want to lose weight to "save their marriage". There problems stem from a lot more than weight. I want her to go home and let him stay,

FORT Fan

I have to agree about the red team - they seemed likable in the first few minutes, but she very quickly annoyed me. Which is a shame, because I wanted to like her.

As for the 1 pound weight gain - that may not signal something bad for the red team - perhaps it means they won immunity and she waterloaded. It's pretty rare to gain weight on TBL anymore unless you have immunity or are injured.

I've about had it with TPTB showing numbers from the scale on the previews, not to mention the totally fake expressions of shock that we have to deal with in previews and before every commercial during the weigh in. Just show us the weights, for cripes sake. It's much more "shocking" if I haven't seen it 4 times in the past week and waited through 2 mins of commercials for it.

FORT Fogey

I agree - keep hubby and send momma packing!

Yesterday on Facebook, Jillian posted that a brother of one of the contestants passed away. She didn't say who but she referred to "his" brother, and it sounds like he got the news while still at the ranch.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3815654;
    Yesterday on Facebook, Jillian posted that a brother of one of the contestants passed away. She didn't say who but she referred to "his" brother, and it sounds like he got the news while still at the ranch.
    I must have missed that post. How sad.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Oh my - how many have brothers at home? Did they show them in the first intro the contestant episode?

I know brown team has a brother but not sure about the rest
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3816000;
    I know brown team has a brother but not sure about the rest
    She said it happened the day before yesterday. They are not currently filming a show - she is filming her new show right now. It could really be anyone from any of the past seasons!

My bad - it does appear they are filming. Are they going to have a summer show this year?

AH - so a little research and I see they are still on the ranch!! I thought they were all home by now...
    Last edited by cape; 02-03-2010 at 10:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread