+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

I would say give up on cleaning house, it works for me. Then you could be on Hoarders
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3766350;
    I loved Liz's outfit but I just thought a dress would be better...not a slinky or tight dress but even an A-Line dress. Rebecca went too far IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a partier or up that ally. She seems to have those tendacies which worry me for Daniel.

Excited about next season. I think I'm going to have to give up a TV show in January...don't know how I am going to keep with all the shows I like and keep my house clean, work, spend time with my family, and work out every day. Sheez
    Guess which one is the only one you can share timewise... or if you live alone, totally neglect! Priorities, priorities!

I'm not sure if I can say this here BUT now that the season is over................... A good friend of mine works at a place that Shay frequents. She told me, a few weeks ago, that she saw her. My friend doesn't watch the show so she doesn't really care about it. She said that she asked Shay if she was on "that show". Shay said "Oh yeah, The Biggest Loser, people hate to say it". I asked her how Shay looked and she said that she was still huge ( understand that my friend has NEVER had a weight problem and also hasn't watched Shay's progress during the show). I'll try to keep up with the progress (if the Subway challenge works) and give some feedback. Like I said before, I don't know if I am allowed to say things here or not. I know that with the housewives, we are not suppose to talk about personal experiences that we might have with them (living in OC). On the show they said that Shay lived in Newport Beach which is a VERY affluent area of OC. Guess that that's not true. She lives in Costa Mesa. It may be next door to Newport BUT NOT anything like it. I've wondered why they wouldn't be honest about it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You can absolutely say stuff about Shay's progress here, but you should put it in "spoilers" if it is giving away anything that would tell whether she is losing or not. So if your friend sees her downing a whole carrot cake, spoil that, but if her friend says she talked to her and she was super nice (or super not nice) you can just come right out in the open with that I'd think.

The spoilers are used to preserve the surprise for those who like to be surprised.

I agree, very weird that they would lie about where she lives...not as if they ever presented her as anything but not rich.

To do spoilers just put what you want to say between these two "words". At the start write [spoiler] note that's a bracket, not a parenthesis. At the end write exactly the same thing but put a forward slash... / before the word spoiler but inside the brackets. Then what you write will appear invisible unless someone runs their cursor over it.

So here's what it would look like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we look forward to the inside scoop! Hopefully not of ice cream!
    Hope that's clear!

I'm really curious as to how she is in real life. Since talking about real life may not be allowed on the forums, can you send over a PM to me, if you have any extra time on your hands?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'll try the spoilers thing. I will be sure to ask my friend to tell me if she sees Shay downing a carrot cake! I doubt if she would do it in public just incase someone is watching. My friend does work in a restaurant and knew Shay before she was known for the show. If I hear anything I can always post that I've heard something and if any of you want an update just let me know. I don't really like this Subway challenge thing. They should have just brought her back for a second season to finish what they've started. She doesn't even really need to compete just be the mascot and workout with the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3766569;
    I would say give up on cleaning house, it works for me. Then you could be on Hoarders
    Naw..Clean House.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3766790;
    Naw..Clean House.
    That is what my mom needs to be on....which is why I'm OCD about my house...opposite of my mom.

I'll just my hubby he needs to make more money so I can hire a housekeeper or quit my job..lol

+ Reply to Thread