+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;3765088;
    Article/video about Rebecca & Daniel Click here
    WOW! Thanks for that! Like I said before, too much Red Bull (or something else). She CRAZY!

Looking over the statistics, for as long as Amanda was at the ranch she had the lowest percentage. She did lose a lot of weight, just this season there were such HUGE loses.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3765031;
    I felt that Rebecca lost too much weight. With the hair cut and the way the make up was done she looked almost 10 years older than she is. She's such a pretty girl and I didn't really see that last night.
    AGREE 100%!!!!! I , at least, appreciate that she REALLY tried to change her style from when she was a fat chick. It wasn't a good choice BUT a few of the others could have done better. Rudy looked FANTASTIC with the facial hair. He reminded me of a young James Brolin. I'm sure that Rebecca has gotten A LOT of feed back about her style (if you can call it that) choices. Maybe she's never heard the saying that less is more. There were quite a few Celebrity look-a-likes on this show. Last night on Leno they mentioned that Dan looked like Mel Gibson. Pretty close or ,at least, like Mel Gibson's younger, not as good looking brother. I think that some of the results on this season show that some of these people are taking DRASTIC measures once they return home. I don't doubt for a minute that some of them starved themselves trying for a win. The results are just too dramatic! It's sad because any of the contestants that tried to do it in a healthy way were left in the dust.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3765188;
    WOW! Thanks for that! Like I said before, too much Red Bull (or something else). She CRAZY!
    I agree, very interesting...Thanks! To be fair, one reason she sounds so nuts is that they cut all the questions and just gave her answers so it sounds like she was just raving on, hopping from topic to topic. You can see by the "cuts" when the other person got to talk.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3764530;
    Tracy has triple dimples with the skin in her face!
    Uhm... those weren't dimples, they're wrinkles. She's lookin like a Shar-Pei puppy.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I can't possibly see Daniel and Rebecca together. In her confessional one episode she flat out said she wanted the kind of figure that men chased after. They even replayed or re-stated it last night on the finale. That kind of mentality shows where she is emotionally... she wants to make up for all the lost years of (in her mind) never being "the cute one" or "the hot one" or just "the one". That's where her head is at. I predict she'll stay single and play the field for a while before (temporarily?) settling down with a guy that's super hot but completely wrong for her. She's too immature to have a strongly developed sense of self-worth and/or see that the ones who find her hot or want to chase her are wrong wrong wrong for her.

Daniel is totally not that kind of guy... he's mature for his age and sees beyond the outer shell of the person. At least that's my take on him. I could be totally wrong.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Danny was on Regis&Kelly this morning., He seems like a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3764933;
    It was a great season! I wonder if the weight will stay off. Several of the contestants' hair looked not healthy and a few were emaciated looking. I wonder if they will start stressing to take the weight off healthily.
    I think that's partly due to dehydrating prior to the final weigh-in. Of course that's not healthy but I imagine it's just for a day or so and probably worth it for $250K.

For some of us past a certain age, you pay the price for maintaining a healthy body weight by looking older in the face and neck area. I sure sympathize with Danny & Tracey in that area, but their actual weight is not "too" small. What matters is that they are very happy and healthy, and if the cost is a chicken neck, so be it.

I did not care for Rebecca's blonde hair, but I assumed she wanted to make a big impression and for her new look to be drastically different from the "old" Rebecca. If that's the case I can totally understand, and with her being as young as she is...she'll probably make-over herself a few more times.

Congratulations to all of them. Rudy was my personal favourite so I was a little sad he didn't win, but overall it was wonderful to see that everyone had such great results and worked so hard.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It was nice to have a season where there wasn't a definite "ugly" person. No huge hating going on-I think the worst of it was Rudy sending Shay home. Not bad.

Biggest Loser’s Rebecca & Daniel: ‘Losers’ In Love - PEOPLE TV Watch

The Biggest Loser’s Rebecca Meyer not only won the $100,000 at-home prize for losing the most weight since being kicked off the show, but she also lost the most hair!

Meyer’s dramatic reveal on Tuesday’s finale — she lost 139 lbs., going from 279 to 140 — was enhanced by a cropped blond do and a slinky dress.

I’m naturally blond and I cut off 10 inches of my hair,” says Meyer, a 25-year-old student from Iowa, who dyed her hair black for the show. “Dying it back blond, and cutting it this short — something I’ve never done before — it’s like stripping everything away. I have no excuses anymore. It’s just me. It’s like coming back to my roots!”

Her boyfriend, fellow contestant Daniel Wright, approves. “I love it! … I’ve always been a long hair kind of guy, but she assured me, and I met her trainer and her trainer has the same kind of haircut and I was like, ‘Okay, that works and I love it and she looks great.”

The couple, who met on the Ranch but fell in love after their stints there, will celebrate their three-month anniversary on Dec. 11.

“Everyday, I fall more in love with him. He’s my touchstone. He’s the person I can go to when I’m feeling down about something. He’s my best friend when I need him to be my best friend and he’s my boyfriend when I need somebody to comfort me,” Meyer says of Wright, who lost 253 lbs. on two seasons of The Biggest Loser. “That’s what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.”

According to Daniel, their relationship is “amazing. Things just couldn’t be better. I’m so proud of her. She was so worried about what could happen and I said, ‘You did your best, so whatever happens, happens.’”

And now that she’s $100,000 richer, she has a plan for what’s next: “I’m moving out of my parents’ house. I’m moving with Daniel somewhere,” she says.

Adds Wright: “She lives in Des Moines, I live in Willow Spring, North Carolina. We don’t want to stay in either of those places too long now, so we’re talking about moving some place together. We don’t know exactly where, but we’re talking about it.” –Elaine Aradillas and Cynthia Wang
    Natural blonde?? Rebecca looks better with black hair.

Hated her short dress. Ho' much. Only wear short skirts when your legs are great hers are not there yet.

As far as Daniel and Rebecca dating....yuck! He's 20, she is 25. Big difference at that age. I don't see it. I get this icky feeling thinking about them moving in together.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread