FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Article/video about Rebecca & Daniel Click here

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;3764494;
    I love Alexandra's hair.

I voted for Amanda. I did not want Liz to win the $250,000. I am afraid she would leave her husband.
    ?? So you want her to stay with him for the money he brings in? Not a great marriage there....

I guess the Liz/Amanda vote shows us that FORT is in no way representative of the great American public! Color me surprised as well....

Re Rebecca's hair...horrible...at least with that super dark eye make up which went fine with her dark hair. Given all the thinning hair we saw I actually wondered if it was a wig...it just seemed to sit frozen on her head oddly. I've never been any good at recognizing wigs or toupees, but I know some of you are...thoughts?
    I guess she's enjoying having the legs to show off in the short dresses,but the overall effect was not great. I thought she actually looked better when she was on Leno earlier in the season (except her skirt was too short then also). And if she's trying to stay with Daniel, wrapping your legs around Bob and then Daniel's role model youth pastor fellow contestant---WHILE wearing a mini-skirt...NOT the way to go. Too bad, as she did a great job on the weight loss; hopefully she will settle down now that it is over, regain a few pounds and her sanity....and her original hair color.

I also noticed Danny's hair looked thinner....sort of fluffed up with product at the finale, but less of it. I had that experience when I lost a lot of weight fast(an Optifast type approach)--chunks falling out in the shower like chemo. And even today mine is only about half as thick as it used to be. Hope he has better luck.

And A & A as a couple....adorable!!!!! And it really seemed real...and she must have been surprised as she was already wearing a ring on her engagement finger that he had to pull off! He's definitely thinner than she is now, but then maybe he likes women with a bit more meat on their bones than, say, Rebecca these days.
    I never actually heard her say Yes...I guess the kiss was the answer...

Did anyone watch Leno? I'd love to know what happened then...

ETA.. On the weight vs. looking "too" skinny... I agree, it's puzzling.... Here's my guess....5-15 of those lbs. are actually extra skin. If you subtract that you will have a weight that matches the "look" better.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-09-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;3765088;
    Article/video about Rebecca & Daniel Click here
    thanks for the video julieann. her words are "i'm moving out... with daniel" and "not sure where yet." i think don't think they'll be cohabitating, though if he still intends to be a youth pastor i wouldn't be surprised if they got married soon so that they could live together.

also, if you can watch the video, you should. rebecca looks less harsh when not under stage lights and viewed in HD. still a bad hair color, but live and learn
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

Rebecca strikes me as one of those people who eat or drink or smoke because they don't know how to expend energy in a healthy way.

I think/hope that she comes by all that energy naturally - and not artificially, and I hope she is able to keep it directed toward running rather than eating.

I do like her. I can see Daniel being a rock. Since Daniel started on the BL two seasons ago, he's really a lot of weight. He's just done it slowly which, in turn, gives him more time to settle into healthier eating habits. In this regard, he MAY have more long term success than others. He's stronger than he's given credit for, I think.

First can I say it's LOSE not LOOSE.

I watched Leno this morning (DVR'd it because I cannot sit through his show). Danny seemed really surprised by his win. Ross the intern spent much of the interview flirting with him. He made Danny twirl! *L* Danny said that the first thing he and his wife would buy with the money was carpeting for their house. Ross asked him what dessert he'd eat if he could only have one for the rest of his life. He gave Danny choices. I can't remember them all, but Danny chose cheesecake over Angelina Jolie. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3765090;
    And if she's trying to stay with Daniel, wrapping your legs around Bob and then Daniel's role model youth pastor fellow contestant---WHILE wearing a mini-skirt...NOT the way to go.
    not to excuse her behavior, but she was celebrating her victory while in her workout clothes - a tank and spandex shorts. still not becoming for daniel's serious gf though
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3765090;
    I guess the Liz/Amanda vote shows us that FORT is in no way representative of the great American public! Color me surprised as well....
    Here's my take on the Liz/Amanda vote. Maybe America realized neither Liz nor Amanda would be the "Biggest Loser" and they didn't want Amanda to win anything, so they voted her into the finals to at least give Liz a chance at the $100,000 "At Home Loser" prize.

This probably isn't the case, but it's at least how I'm going to look at it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3765097;
    not to excuse her behavior, but she was celebrating her victory while in her workout clothes - a tank and spandex shorts. still not becoming for daniel's serious gf though
    Oops! Of course you are right...rewrote it in my mind...as I was just so surprised by her behavior.

And jette66, that's how I'm going to look at it, too!

I was trying to pay close attention, but got lost in all the filler. Did Amanda have the least percentage of weight loss between all the contestants?
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3765131;
    I was trying to pay close attention, but got lost in all the filler. Did Amanda have the least percentage of weight loss between all the contestants?
    No, Amanda didn't have the least, but there were only a few that had a lower percentage than her.

Amanda - 34.80%
    Dina - 31.23%
    Coach Mo - 25.92%
    Alexandra - 21.90%

Everyone else had a better percentage than Amanda.

Sean - 34.91%
    Daniel - 35.38%
    Shay - 36.13%
    Antoine - 41.42%
    Julio - 44.23%
    Abby - 40.49%
    Tracey - 47.20%
    Rebecca - 49.82%
    Rudy - 52.94%
    Danny - 55.58%

Not sure what Allen and Liz's percentages were.

+ Reply to Thread