+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

It was a great season! I wonder if the weight will stay off. Several of the contestants' hair looked not healthy and a few were emaciated looking. I wonder if they will start stressing to take the weight off healthily.

Yes famita, that crossed my mind too.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3764821;
    Is it just me or when tracy smiles does she not look like molly shannon kind of
    It is not just you.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3764821;
    Is it just me or when tracy smiles does she not look like molly shannon kind of

I think sean is really good looking in the face and lost a lot..when he loses the rest he needs to he will look great
    I thought she looked just like Trista the Bachelorette.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fanatic

I guess Iam one of the few people who couldn't stand Rudy! Smug, arrogant...and what he did to Rebecca and Shay at their vote-outs was a bunch of BS...He couldn't trust Rebecca? BULL He was sure Shay was the one of the two up for elimination who could do it at home with ease? BULL Both were strategic game plays and he wasn't man enough to be upfront.

Rudy, take your girdle and go home!

PS On a stranger note...yes Tracey DOES resemble Molly Shannon but...back to Rudy...does anyone see the uncanny resemblence facially and even vocally to...TARA??? Has been driving me crazy for weeks! The mouth, the nose...when he speaks it sounds just like Tare (deeper voice, of course...)

I didn't like Rudy either. As far as Tracey's face, that's loose skin on her face. Pink girl (can't remember her name) from a couple seasons ago, she does the BL Club commercials has the same issue.

I felt that Rebecca lost too much weight. With the hair cut and the way the make up was done she looked almost 10 years older than she is. She's such a pretty girl and I didn't really see that last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3765031;
    I felt that Rebecca lost too much weight. With the hair cut and the way the make up was done she looked almost 10 years older than she is. She's such a pretty girl and I didn't really see that last night.
    Rebecca definitely needs to go back to darker hair. I think she looks too old with the blonde.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3765031;
    I hated her hair. I found an internet article that claims Rebecca says she and Daniel are still together, and that she is either moving in with him or moving nearer to him (wasn't quite clear on that) just for those who were wondering.

I thought that Tracy, Danny, and possibly Rebecca all looked too skinny. But actually, if I have the weights right, they aren't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Danny is 5'11" and 191, Rebecca is 5'6" and 140, and Tracy is 5'2" and 132. Not only are those weights NOT unhealthy, they put both Rebecca and Tracy near the tops of their "healthy weight" ranges. Helen, at 5'6", weighed 117 at the finale last year. 120 would be the recommended minimum (per WW) for that height. I am 5'6", and I was happy with my weight in the 135-140 range, but no way was I too skinny. Maybe it's just all the extra skin that makes them look unhealthy?

The girls looked too skinny but you are right...according to all the charts they are in their healthy weight range. I think with Rebecca it's her hair and clothes...she looks trampy to be honest. AND I'm shocked to hear she may move in with Daniel...thought he was in school to be a youth pastor...that's a no no. Tracy...she is built small at top and bigger at bottom. She looses like me...all up top so the more weight lost the more sick I look. I am 5'7" and was 140 (before I gained a little over the summer) and everyone told me I looked sick...but I loose in my shoulders and my bones stick out...I think that is what is going on with Tracy. I think Danny looks fine. I think b/c they all were so big that the extra face skin doesn't look too good.

+ Reply to Thread