+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

Is it just me or when tracy smiles does she not look like molly shannon kind of

I think sean is really good looking in the face and lost a lot..when he loses the rest he needs to he will look great
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I didn't want Tracy to win so I'm happy BUT Rebecca was so strange! She almost made me like Tracy better (almost). When she first walked out I asked ,who invited the hooker! Yikes! I think that Rebecca and Tracy have been on a steady diet of Red Bull! If Rebecca hadn't off cut her hair and Tracy hadn't gotten extensions it may have been a different outcome!!!! On another note, so, yes, Liz looks better but is she lying about her age? She's 49? She looked 69! The outfit! The hair color (or lack of it). Frumpy, frumpy, frumpy! She needs a REAL makeover! Wow! Julio was fine! Who knew?
    Last edited by tvaholic; 12-09-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: add on

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3764821;
    Is it just me or when tracy smiles does she not look like molly shannon kind of

I think sean is really good looking in the face and lost a lot..when he loses the rest he needs to he will look great
    OMG! You're right! Exactly like Molly Shannon! I kept thinking that she reminded me of someone but I couldn't get it. Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3764809;
    I also got the impression that the Rebecca/Daniel thing is over. I was skeptical about it to start. Compare them to Alexandra and Antoine......c'mon.
    Word. I would rather have had Tracey win rather than Rebecca. I do like nutty Tracey.

I hope those who are losing slowly - but still losing - Danny, Amanda, Liz, Sean, etc. - are successful in the end. Maybe the slow way is what the long-term successful way would be.

Spot on with the Molly Shannon comparison, srs_in_Oregon!

I love Antoine and Alexandra together. They complete each other so well. Not to mention that they're actually a really cute couple (as compared to Rebecca and Daniel--sorry, I really can't [couldn't, if they are broken up] see them together). And speaking of Antoine, wow! If he hadn't put on that muscle, I think he could have possibly taken the at-home prize. He did great at home!

If anyone cares, I'll try to post my "Final Results - Season 9" thread this weekend.

I didn't really like Danny throughout the season, but he grew on me at the very end. Just to see the amount of work he put at home, losing fifty-nine pounds in a month, was amazing to see. I knew he was totally dedicated to this, and I was glad to see that. Not to mention that it's another Jillian win.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3764770;
    Rudy is HOT.
    The Daniel and Rebecca thing was confusing...they didn't mention them being a couple but Rebecca was pawing him a bit. Maybe they are over but still good friends? I wish they would have said something as there were references to it before (her going on Leno and talking about how they were dating, him mentioning how America was going to meet his girlfriend at the finale) and to just ignore it completely was annoying.
    Wanted Tracey to win the at-home prize. Girl is crazy but she did crazy good.
    I don't really want to have to see Shay again (I wish her the best in her real life but don't want her in my tv life - she bugs). It kind of sucked how Subway gave her a (huge) financial incentive which meant I had to hear even more about her on the show, not to mention on the next finale. I wish it had gone to someone I liked more is all.

It was kind of funny when Dr H appeared to forget Shay's name. And it was also funny when Rudy patted his "fat self" on the butt - I liked having the "fat selves" walk up with the finalists.
    I loathed the Orange-Pink Foursome. They were unbearable! It was disgusting to see Amanda get voted into the F3. I was a little happy, knowing that she had no chance at winning. But still, I couldn't believe that the majority of America (well, the people that voted) actually liked her. The worst part? Her speech after she won! Oh my gosh, it sounded rehearsed! Did anyone else hear it, because the crowd was a little wild? If you didn't, then go back and watch it. It was as if she was totally confident that she was going to win, and that turned me off.

And then Shay getting that "motivation"? Why her? Because she's the heaviest person ever on this show? Big deal! Sorry, I know that sounds a little harsh, but she was completely annoying throughout the season. She was so invested within herself, to a point where it got repetitive and annoying. Did you guys know that she had a lot more weight to lose than everyone else? If you didn't, then you must have missed the 62 times she mentioned it throughout the show (that's just a little exaggeration, btw; I didn't actually count how many times she mentioned her weight ). Eh, I just think it's unfair that she can potentially win more than $100,000 if she actually pulls this off, when other people are still overweight.

Rant: done.

I'm a Crazy Tracey fan also, and I wanted to see her win. She looked a little emaciated in the face. I could tell she worked herself hard to get that prize. I had a feeling that it would be Rebecca that would take it, but I was really hoping that Tracey somehow could pull it off. Speaking of Rebecca, I have to reiteriate what you guys have been saying: horribe haircut. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3764758;
    Hahaha.

Jillian.
    Wins.
    Again.

Suck it Bobbers!

Rudy really was the best shot he's ever had.

Good thing "technically" neither trainer trained Danny, right?
    Love it! I didn't really like Jillian this season as much as in other seasons, but Bob just can't win, even when the producers do anything possible for him to finally get a win. I know they tried to downplay the competition between the two trainers, but I have a feeling that they wanted to see Bob win, just to get it over it. Afraid to say, it didn't even happen this time!

And did you see how Bob went to hug Danny first? I think he wanted to give the impression to the viewers that he was the one that trained him more. Or maybe I'm reading too much into things.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3764797;
    Amanda looked great overall, but her calves are still really big. Liz has much thinner calves, despite being heavier overall. What is that all about?

That's muscle.

Many formerly overweight people have very large calves. Those are developed when the legs have to carry all that weight and for some people the muscle goes away very slowly or not at all.

I have seen some people whose calf muscles look like bowling balls stuck onto their lower legs.

FORT Fogey

Danny, did anyone notice how thin his hair has gotten! Yowza. That is a sign of serious calorie reduction. Your body goes into starvation mode and hair is the first thing to be denied attention. It is common in annorexia. He looked good in one sense and dehydrated and scary in another. He will gain a good chunk of his recent loss back, there is just no way around that. Same goes for Tracy, she had that same look. They both looked good, in a way, but a lot like Oprah when she got off her Optifast regime years ago. The overly gaunt face is the clue.

ZulaMay- I also got the impression that the Rebecca/Daniel thing is over. I was skeptical about it to start. Compare them to Alexandra and Antoine......c'mon.
    I missed this. Daniel, the kid from the show? The winner?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3764902;
    [

I missed this. Daniel, the kid from the show? The winner?
    Not the winner...Daniels the kids from last season that came on this season..Shay's team mate. Him and Rebecca dated after she left the show...not sure they are still together....

Kiz

I don't know what it is with Rebecca and her too short dresses. I saw her on Leno the night she was ousted, and she was wearing a very short skirt. Had she not had to sit for her interview, it wouldn't have been as bad. When she was sitting, not only did she look terribly uncomfortable with her dress riding up her thighs, I was scared she was going to have a serious wardrobe malfunction.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3764784;
    I'm sure it will never never be aired here, but its easily findable on the Internet.

Bob & Jillian actually starred in it for several seasons (you may recall that they referred back to that when the U.S. show visited Australia). I believe Bob's only other victory (besides the season where Jillian wasn't present) in Biggest Loser land was on the Aussie version.

A few other things have made their way over from that version, actually. For example, this notion of the trainers being "shared" came from there too, I believe.
    I saw the Aussie version a few seasons on one of the cable stations, I liked it, but it was weird to see Bob & Jillian working with folks losing "stones"

+ Reply to Thread