+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

CCL

Re: 12/8 Season Finale Show **** SPOILERS ****

^ It made me think of CNN when they had the holograms a while back (Election Day, I think?). I've never seen the Australian version of TBL. I agree that it is a good feature - they should keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3764776;

Why does Shay get a chance to win all this money? What the HECK did she do to deserve that chance? I can think of a bunch of better, more inspiring people that I would have liked to have seen have such a chance. Girl could lose a pathetic 20 lbs more and still walk away with 20 grand. Stupidity.
    Nothing but being heavier than anyone else. I'd much rather have had them offer that deal to Daniel last season - he was still heavy with lots to lose. But, then, if the alternative was to have Shay on again as a contestant next season...meh, let her have the Subway money.

Many people mentioned how they didn't want 'crazy' Tracey to win the at home prize, but dear lord, look who did! Rebecca is ten times as crazy and completely out there. Seriously, was she on something, or was it nerves? She scared me, and I suspect Daniel isn't with her anymore, because she scares him too. If they aren't together, that pawing was creepy, creepy.
    Her posing and smirking on the scale bugged.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I liked having the "fat selves" walk up with the finalists.
    It made me think of CNN when they had the holograms a while back (Election Day, I think?). I've never seen the Australian version of TBL. I agree that it is a good feature - they should keep it.
    I'm sure it will never never be aired here, but its easily findable on the Internet.

Bob & Jillian actually starred in it for several seasons (you may recall that they referred back to that when the U.S. show visited Australia). I believe Bob's only other victory (besides the season where Jillian wasn't present) in Biggest Loser land was on the Aussie version.

A few other things have made their way over from that version, actually. For example, this notion of the trainers being "shared" came from there too, I believe.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-08-2009 at 10:58 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

I am soooo happy for Danny. He looked seriously worried when he was about to weigh in after Rudy......but didn't he know how much he weighed? Was that an act?

Rebecca looked like a hooker. My son (age 15) was really put off. Why did she cut and color her hair like that? It looked so much better before. But her bod was rocking.

Speaking of my son, he said he thought Abby looked much better than Tracey. Abby still looked a teeny bit chubby, but warm and pretty and vibrant. Tracey looked scary/crazy. Or like a man, kinda.

Yay for Antoine and Alexandra! The moms going nuts in the audience was priceless!

What happened to Liz and Amanda? It looks as if there was about 9 weeks between the semi finale and the finale and both Amanda and Liz only lost 6 lbs each while Danny lost an additional 38lbs and Rudy 45lbs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Nothing happened to them. They hit the very real wall of being home, and already being down to a realistic weight anyway.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Amanda looked great overall, but her calves are still really big. Liz has much thinner calves, despite being heavier overall. What is that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3764797;
    Amanda looked great overall, but her calves are still really big. Liz has much thinner calves, despite being heavier overall. What is that all about?
    Half genetics - half focusing on a different body part?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3764530;
    Tracy has triple dimples with the skin in her face!
    To me she looks scary ugly and way older than before. She looks very manly, not attractive at all, IMO
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Good for Danny. He doesn't even look like the same guy.

The Spanx, or whatever they use, were pretty obvious on a lot of the contestants. Their bodies didn't just look smaller, but downright constricted.

I don't know if it was the outfit & hair, or what, but Rebecca looked awful & a bit trashy too. She looked waaayyy older than her years & her face & eyes looked sunken. When she hugged Alison after winning the gone-home prize, her back & shoulders, from the back, looked anorexic. I think she took it too far in order to win the prize. She didn't look healthy at all to me. She looked undernourished & like she was about to pass out at any moment. I think she looked frightening.

I'm pretty sure the relationship with Daniel is over too. There was a definite uncomfortable distance between them. They didn't even hug after she won her prize, & she was hugging everyone else in sight.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

I also got the impression that the Rebecca/Daniel thing is over. I was skeptical about it to start. Compare them to Alexandra and Antoine......c'mon.

+ Reply to Thread