+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/25 "Where Are They Now" Show Discussion

Re: 11/25 "Where Are They Now" Show Discussion

Erik can lose the weight again. Just seems he needs a group of friends to train with. Good luck Erik!!

Even cooler that Matt finished the Kona Ironman--great job

CCL

I was impressed with Matt.
    It was nice seeing how people were doing but it made me miss some of the ones they didn't show updates on...there's Bernie but what's up with Brittany? We see Vicky but where are her husband and her partners-in-crime Heba and Ed? Joelle was on but what about her frenemy Carla? Are all the ones they didn't show "failures"? Or did they not want to participate for whatever reason? Or were they just not asked?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3757887;
    It was nice seeing how people were doing but it made me miss some of the ones they didn't show updates on...there's Bernie but what's up with Brittany? We see Vicky but where are her husband and her partners-in-crime Heba and Ed? Joelle was on but what about her frenemy Carla? Are all the ones they didn't show "failures"? Or did they not want to participate for whatever reason? Or were they just not asked?
    That was Carla not Joelle. I don't know if I could have taken seeing Joelle.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

^D'oh. Thanks for the correction, Bearcata.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3757887;

I enjoyed the show as well, but I would have liked to have seen a bit more coverage of others with fewer commercials (yeah, right) and less filler. Still, it was great to see how some are doing. And I really loved seeing Mike, Maxx and Big Daddy.

ETA: I think Mike has managed to stay quite humble despite his success and I loved the look on his face when Jillian told him he was hot... it was a bit of shock with, "oh, come on, not really." But pleased. Same ol Mike.

finally got to watch this last night. i really liked it, thought it was well done even if it was cheesier than the spoonful jillian had at the tailgating party.

i was so impressed with jaron - he really turned it around!

and, regardless of the kind of person she is, vicky looked WOW. awesome. bravo to her.

erik just made me sad. i hope he is able to turn it around by next season's finale.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fanatic

My sister and I were talking about the show yesterday and she commented that most of the people they showcased on the show had been trained by Jillian.

I don't remember, exactly (and I was only 1/2 watching the show), so I thought I'd throw her comment out to the BL experts on here.

Yeah, I've always heard people opine that they think Bob's training is the one more likely to stick and that Jillian's shock and awe is just too drill sergeantish and wouldn't stick in the real world. But if most of the people in good enough shape to be willing to return were hers? That disproves that somewhat.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

I missed it - did they show Ryan? I thought that he would be the former winner who gained it back...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast