+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

Re: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

Quote Originally Posted by kjfras;3743401 View Post
    I just heard from a realiable source that Rebecca and Daniel are dating.....interesting!

I did notice last night the looks and giggles between the two...have to see if there's any more info out on this....

Glad Tracey is gone but will admit she looks great and I'm happy for her. I used to think Bob was gay but now I think he's going both ways because he's all over Amanda like white on rice...like someone said previously - get a room!
    There is a discussion about this in the spoiler thread. They recently ran a 1/2 marathon together. They seem like an odd couple to me!

Do any of you know what Bob's sexual orientation is? Not that it matters...I was just wondering. He does seem EXTREMELY interested in Amanda!! Isn't she quite a bit younger than he is???!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diluvlabs;3743884;
    Do any of you know what Bob's sexual orientation is? Not that it matters...I was just wondering. He does seem EXTREMELY interested in Amanda!! Isn't she quite a bit younger than he is???!!!
    It's been said before...way back in the first season or two, that he is gay. I'm not sure what that was based on, but supposedly some authoritative source, not just people's "feelings". Maybe he's bi. I don't recall anyone citing an article where Bob said what he was....so far as I know he hasn't spoken on the topic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3743897;
    It's been said before...way back in the first season or two, that he is gay. I'm not sure what that was based on, but supposedly some authoritative source, not just people's "feelings". Maybe he's bi. I don't recall anyone citing an article where Bob said what he was....so far as I know he hasn't spoken on the topic.
    Maybe Rebecca and Daniel are just friends - kind a like Will and Grace. If you didn't know any better, you'd say they were dating.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3744393;
    Maybe Rebecca and Daniel are just friends - kind a like Will and Grace. If you didn't know any better, you'd say they were dating.
    If you want to know more about R & D their relationship was discussed a few pages back on the spoiler thread....

Did you mean to make the Will & Grace analogy about R & D? Or about Amanda and Bob?

+ Reply to Thread