+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3742929;
    Daniel TALKS a good game, but doesn't deliver all that much, does he? This week, sure, but overall?
    At home he did. He's a marathoner - not a sprinter.

CCL

Sad about Tracey going but glad she is doing well at home. I was hoping Amanda would be in the bottom 2. Tired of her and the Bob-love, walking in the park romantically discussing gum and then running on the treadmill because Bobby-Wobby told her to do it rather than that mean old Jillian!
    The whole spiel about how the Biggest Loser contestants are an inspiration...while true to an extent (I guess), it went on ad nauseum. Some of these people have swelled heads enough already.
    Half-disappointed Obama didn't show up to have some salad. Hey, he shows up on talk shows all the time, why not on The Biggest Loser?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Just saw Tracey on Leno. She's charming as heck. I do really, really like her.

FORT Fanatic

Okay, I'm debating between watching BL on TV (have to hook up my box) or watch Mad Men on DVD. Is BL worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3742967;
    Just saw Tracey on Leno. She's charming as heck. I do really, really like her.
    Yeah, but to me she looks like she backslid a bit since that at home video was taped. At the very least, her legs looked about twice the size (they were big on that segment, but seemed muscular--on Leno? Not so much...)

And man, those Housewife women are stupid. I was watching that horrified that even for Reality TV the bar shouldn't be THAT low.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, for those who didn't get emough election updates...according to my radio on the way home, Dem Corzine is out in NJ, the Repubs also won in VA, it looks like Bloomberg is squeaking through as mayor again in NYC, and in that upstate NY race where the Republican candidate dropped out because the Conservative nominee was doing better than she was (and she then endorsed the Dem), the Dem is leading, but a lot votes still to count.
    Thanks for updating me on the TBL winner... I work Tu nights, can never wait patiently for my tape the next day!

Tracey gone! Say it isn't so. Now the show will be boring.

OK, when is the BL Omarossa going to appear, I have yet to see her.

Oh, for all the posters who complained about nasty Liz last week, well what about nasty Amanda, America's Choice. She sure had a lousy attitude after listening to Tracey.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm glad Tracey seems happy with herself & her life now. She looks great & I'm glad she's continuing to do so well at home. If she continues this way on her own & wins the gone-home prize, then great. She'd deserve it.
    But, I'm glad she's gone. I want to see people do well by their own hard work & determination, not by stabbing others in the back, as Tracey did.

She may be a great person away from the show, but her competition style of getting ahead by undermining others along the way, is just not my idea of the way to go in life. Glad she's gone & it's now up to her to depend on her own hard work.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Regular

I was never a fan of Tracey, but seeing her after losing 85 lbs brought tears to my eyes. She looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3742589;
    Neither would I. I haven't eaten at a Subway in over 8 years.
    Subway is just plain gross!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread