+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Re: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3739049;
    I am mostly on the fence about Liz. I think what bothered me the most was her initial animosity... scratch that... let's make it hatred... towards Tracey, and her decision to be "real nice to her" and then blindside her butt out. She is pretty straightforward most of the times, but she can be sneaky nasty too. I love that she speaks her mind, (heck, I love when anyone speaks their mind), but her flip-floppy attitudes and vindictiveness turns me off also.

That was pretty muddy too, I guess. :s
    Yeah, I don't exactly think Liz is the straightest of shooters.

As usual, there are very few contestants that I like remaining, and this time, they're all male. I'm all for seeing a woman win, but I could happily do without this set of bleating and/or shrill harpies. Abby was the last likeable one left.

And I'd take Jillian in a heartbeat over Bob. I feel like I'd probably be less inclined to slack off with Jillian, whereas with Bob I'm sure I'd try to cheat on the effort. Though, really, I'd pick neither. Few things aggravate me like unsolicited attention from a trainer at the gym.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 10-29-2009 at 06:37 PM.

This week was the hardest episode of this show I have ever watched. I just watched it last night and I sobbed for Abby. I just don't know how she finds the strength to smile. I would have never gotten out of bed again.

Shay annoys me but her story was awful too - I can't imagine what she went through growing up.

My favorite just left and I am not sure who I am rooting for. When I feel like this I always think back to Mark the season Ali Vincent won. He was the brother who yelled at his brother and was basically an a** until he lost the weight and then he turned into a great guy who really was lashing out as a result of his weight. I am hoping one of these contestants is like him!

The thing about how mean Jillian is that these people got this way b/c no one ever said the things she says to them. Yes it's mean. But they don't respond to things the way normal people do. When life gets tough, they eat. They don't exercise. They have never had discipline and they need that to be forced on them. I don't think Jillian would ever treat a "normal" client the way she treats the contestants. They are extremes and she has to be extreme to reach them. She only has 4 months to get through to them. Then she won't be with them anymore. So she has a short time to make a huge impact.
    Last edited by cape; 10-29-2009 at 11:32 PM.

CCL

Abby is on the cover of one of those weekly magazines this week, looking great (I think it is called Life & Style).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3739539;
    Abby is on the cover of one of those weekly magazines this week, looking great (I think it is called Life & Style).
    you're right, and thanks for the tip! you can see the cover at their website Life and Style
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3739539;

I see why Abby went on the BL - even though she isn't as big as other contestants. However, I think its her visibility that she has - and will continue - to receive that will help her the most.

Inspiring others who have experienced loss - or those who want to give up when life gets tough - could be what gives her meaning again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789