+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Re: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I agree. Daniel should have gone home...my second choice would have been Amanda, after the episode long crying jag/pity party on last night's show.

My faves are the men also! They seem to keep away from all the drama and cliques.

I wish Abby the best...she is truly one beautiful lady, both inside and out!

I think the producers should rename this episode from Second Chances to Falling on Swords. I see Daniel ready to do it but at this point one else. Enough, as Danny says, "fight for yourself".

Just an FYI statistically, Abby, Daniel, Amanda and Shay had the lowest percentages of weight loss for the week 7. Daniel, Amanda and Shay had the lowest percentages of weight loss for the week 6 weight in.

As far as Liz is concerned, some people may think she is nasty but she is stating her honest opinion of the others with out the veneer of being politically correct and I appreciate it. I can't blame her she wants to protect her partner Danny and she feels that the others on the Black Team are hypocrites and she says so.

Here is a link to Tara's latest blog: Tara’s Biggest Loser Blog: Abby Gets Her Life Back - PEOPLE TV Watch
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Liz is nasty. And she's not even hilarious like Crazy-Tracey to make up for it.

Abby looked GREAT!!!
    You've been Philiminated.

Since next week's previews showed the contestants in their team colors are the Blue and Black Teams being disbanded to individuals? If so, based on performance Amanda, Shay and Daniel are very much in danger of falling below the yellow line. No great loss there.

I want Tracey to stay for all the drama.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Daniel is trying too hard - and not eating enough protein (despite being on the ranch longer than others)? I don't think there was a contestant last year that was working out too much vs. what was being eaten, but we've seen it in past seasons... that and whatever emotional stress may still be lingering.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3738073;
    I'd take a nasty Liz or a crazy Tracey over a passive aggressive Amanda any day.

And hey, was Bob still working her out? What the heck? Is the bond yet unbroken?
    Because as we know from seasons past (especially two seasons past), people WANT to bond to Baw-haw-Bob and he LETS, nay even encourages, it to happen. No matter how much he denies, it, I think he loves codependency. So yeah, of course he keeps working them out when Mean Ol' Jillian scares them... right?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3738422;
    Because as we know from seasons past (especially two seasons past), people WANT to bond to Baw-haw-Bob and he LETS, nay even encourages, it to happen. No matter how much he denies, it, I think he loves codependency. So yeah, of course he keeps working them out when Mean Ol' Jillian scares them... right?
    I just find it odd that with Jillians winning record, all of the contestants do not choose her. If a football player could choose the Patriots or the Lions for the same pay, they would all chose the Patriots
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Newbie

I have to say I always look forward to the end of the show to see how the eliminated contestant is doing. Abby looked absolutely stunning! She just glowed!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3738444;
    I just find it odd that with Jillians winning record, all of the contestants do not choose her. If a football player could choose the Patriots or the Lions for the same pay, they would all chose the Patriots
    Maybe because they care more about losing weight and getting healthy than they do about winning? We've seen a number of them volunteer to go home so they aren't all motivated by the big prize at the end. If I had my choice I would choose Bob because I think his approach would work better for me. I don't mind Jillian but I wouldn't want to face her yelling at me all the time.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

To the Point

CCL, totally understand where you are coming from. I have one of Jillian's DVD's and even with that I sometimes tell her to chill. I know that they are well informed about health issues that these folks are having to work around, but sometimes things crop up that just aren't always obvious. Sometimes when a contestant says "I can't breathe" and she keeps pushing, I always wonder if she's considered the fact that maybe they really can't at that moment. I have asthma and when it hits me, most of the time it hits me really fast and really hard without a whole lot of early signs. I have to be very careful. Of course, it's when my asthma is very active that I tend to yell at her through my TV. (Yes, I know this may indicate I have other issues). Let's face it, these folks still have a long way to go and that extra weight they carry can make everything much more difficult. I can take yelling if it's balanced with some encouraging words nicely mixed in, however I prefer that the yelling be less than the encouraging words, and even the yelling should be encouraging.

+ Reply to Thread